• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

When did you lose it?

We could just derail this one into it >D

:hehe:

I'd say I was about 14...a bunch of loony friends and activities, and my constant failures at trying to impress a certain girl drove me over the edge. So one day, I let my mind wander and it never came back.

Home wrecker!

Not exactly, the guys wife took him back... not being funny, but I think the woman was crazy, if I'd found out by husband had been screwing a 15 year old boy there wouldn't be any chance of a reconciliation.

Not exactly, the guys wife took him back... not being funny, but I think the woman was crazy, if I'd found out by husband had been screwing a 15 year old boy there wouldn't be any chance of a reconciliation.

I was only kidding :(

I mean.. I guess that's Ok...

WTF was she thinking?!

I was only kidding :(

I mean.. I guess that's Ok...

WTF was she thinking?!

Not a clue, *token sexist remark for the day* I think oestrogen makes people crazy. */token sexist remark for the day*

Dude I don't even know. I was drinking, then I passed out somewhere. When I woke up, I couldn't find it. Some sunnova b*tch stole it.

upsidedownface.gif

She didn't turn him in to the cops either.

I was 16 by time she found out and I'm pretty certain that it couldn't be proved that we had done anything before then.

I'm 24. I've been makin' sweet, sweet love since I was 15 years old.

However, since I broke up with the fiance, I haven't had sex in almost a year....i think my virginity has grown back... :(

14 and still a virgin in a world where jackasses lose their virginity at ****ing 5 and brag about it every chance they get.

17, to a friend's girlfriend, while he was in the next room.

14 and still a virgin in a world where jackasses lose their virginity at ****ing 5 and brag about it every chance they get.

If you really are 14, be proud that you are still a virgin. No matter what some stupid kid in High school says.

But do get that s**t done before you reach 25. Cuz after that you're just weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"