Sequels Name the sequels!

TASM II

Gwen's Chronicles: The Bridge, The Goblin, the Snap / The Chronicles of Gwen: The Bridge, The Goblin, the Snap

TASM III

Peter Parker's Chronicles: New begginings / The Chronicles of Peter Parker: New begginings

The next movies can't be named the sensational, spectacular etc... because it is obvious that Gwen will die, this doesn't seem logical. (IMO)

I wish so bad that Toby was coming back for another adventure! :csad::csad::csad::csad::csad::csad::csad::csad::csad::csad:

I think that there should be 6 films (two trilogies) and The Amazing Spider-Man being the overall title of the first trilogy and The Ultimate Spider-Man being the overall title of the second trilogy as well as title of film 4. The others should have the title of the trilogy in their name as well as a secondary title (subtitle). For example the second being called Amazing Spider-Man: Web of Spider-Man so following this I think the films should be named thusly…

1-Amazing Spider-Man
2-Amazing Spider-Man: Web of Spider-Man
3-Amazing Spider-Man: Wrath/Fury of Spider-Man

4-Ultimate Spider-Man
5-Ultimate Spider-Man: Web Slinger
6-Ultimate Spider-Man: Rebirth of Spider-Man

I think that the third should be called wrath or fury or something that shows a darker spider man because I think Gwen should die in the second and her death should provoke a darker side to Peter, although because of the rumors of Emma Stone having signed on for another two films maybe she could die early on in the third?

1. The Amazing Spider-Man
2. The Dark Arachnid
3. The Dark Arachnid Rises

Can't work. It doesn't have Spider-man Starts :p

Web of Spider-man is my vote. It's time for more conflict to come Pete's way.

Anyone else think it could go the way of LotR or Star Wars in this SERIES?

The Amazing Spider-Man
The Amazing Spider-Man: Web of the Spider
The Amazing Spider-Man: The Last Hunt
The Amazing Spider-Man: With Great Power
The Amazing Spider-Man: Peter Parker, Spider-Man
The Amazing Spider-Man: The Sinister Six

Actually I have a pretty good idea who the villains are in each of the films.

Last edited:
Anyone else think it could go the way of LotR or Star Wars in this SERIES?

The Amazing Spider-Man
The Amazing Spider-Man: Web of the Spider
The Amazing Spider-Man: The Last Hunt
The Amazing Spider-Man: With Great Power
The Amazing Spider-Man: Peter Parker, Spider-Man
The Amazing Spider-Man: The Sinister Six

Actually I have a pretty good idea who the villains are in each of the films.

These are creative. I like them, maybe a slightly different order.

I'm gonna guess most of them will be ASM2, ASM3, etc. with the exception of ASM: Sinister Six as the sixth and final film.

These are creative. I like them, maybe a slightly different order.

I'm gonna guess most of them will be ASM2, ASM3, etc. with the exception of ASM: Sinister Six as the sixth and final film.

Well, I was trying some different orders for them, but came up with this order based on the storyline I had in mind... the titles would have something to do with the events in the movie itself and that is a bit tough to change around... eg. In Web of the Spider- Gwen Stacy would die because of... well... web of the Spider! Also implies the plot surrounding Peter's parents.
Peter Parker, Spider-Man would have a plot line developing Peter's life and relationships (THE MARRIAGE!).
So, you get why i chose this particular order for the titles.
What's the name of the first anyway? "The Untold Story"?:cwink:

Yeah lol. Just like A New Hope for Star Wars.

I hope they do a subtitle for Thor too.

The Amazing spider-man 2,3, etc
Ultimate Spider-Man should be spared for the title of the 2022 Spider-man reboot :D

The Amazing spider-man 2,3, etc
Ultimate Spider-Man should be spared for the title of the 2022 Spider-man reboot :D
2022? Oh dear, I don't want to think about 10 years from now haha. Hopefully they will just make more movies before then without doing another origin story.

Just the way i see things going :D
The first Spider-Man film had a greater impact on popular culture and now 10 years later we have a reboot, and if Marc Webb wants to be like Nolan and end the films his oun way then a reboot is a possibility

Last edited:
The first SM film had a greater impact because it was the first time we ever saw Spider-Man on the big screen. It was also one of the first modern comic book movies released, and it set a standard for future comic book films.

I do agree that the movies will be rebooted again. However, what I am saying is that the reboot won't have another origin story (or most likely it won't). Nolan ended his trilogy, and Batman is getting a reboot. However, I can almost guarantee we won't sit through another hour of him training. He will probably already be Batman (like the 1989 film). The same would probably be for Spider-Man.

I say they keep it simple and based on comic titles.

The Amazing Spider-Man
The Spectacular Spider-Man
Web of Spider-Man

my preference:

(2) Web of...
(3) Sensational...

my preference:

(2) Web of...
(3) Sensational...

I'd be all for that too.

Basically if they are simple titles like the comics in whatever order I'd be happy.

But not 'Peter Parker: Spider-Man' or 'Friendly Neighborhood...'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"