Sequels Name the sequels!

Picard Sisko

Prepare to be Assimilated
Reaction score
Now that they are no longer using the numerical titles like "Spider-Man 2," what do you think the sequels will be called?

1- Amazing Spider-Man
2- Spectacular Spider-Man
3- Ultimate Spider-Man
4- Peter Parker, Spider-Man
5- Web of Spider-Man

These are my guesses, but at the same time, they seem too "obvious" and predictable. Obviously they won't be called "Amazing Spider-Man 2" or "Amazing Spider-Man 3" because that is just uncreative. Any ideas?

Well, I doubt there would be 4 or 5 films (i wish though), here are mine:

1. The Amazing Spider-Man
2. The Spectacular Spider-Man
3. Web of Spider-Man

Web of Spider-Man sounds like a "last film" kind of title. This would possibly have Gwen's death.

3. Ultimate Spider-Man

"Ultimate" sounds far morelike the end of something.

The Amazing Spider-Man

The Spectacular Spider-Man

The Spectacular Spider-Man Rises

No, stick with 2 and 3.

1. The Amazing Spider-man

2. Webs of Fate: B_tches be gettin thrown off Bridges

3. Spider-man's Revenge: Goblins be getting thrown off Bridges

3. Ultimate Spider-Man

"Ultimate" sounds far morelike the end of something.

Now that I think about it, Ultimate does have a final film sound to it!

Lol, but listening to that makes me think that spidey will die. The last film better be the best out of all the films. I would like the films to get better and better as they release!

Now that I think about it, Ultimate does have a final film sound to it!

Lol, but listening to that makes me think that spidey will die. The last film better be the best out of all the films. I would like the films to get better and better as they release!

I hope Spider-Man doesn't die! I hope they don't go the Miles Morales route. I doubt it will happen though, you never know. I think that after these three movies, they will continue making more films. I can't imagine a world where nobody makes more Spider-Man movies... it's spider-man!

It will probably be a loose sequel, and somehow tie in with the Garfield trilogy. Maybe it will be called: "Spider-Man: The Venom Saga."

I can see them pulling a Tim Burton Batman and have after every trilogy or so, they could have diffrent actors, but the same TASM universe.

Example:
1st TASM Trilogy-Andrew Garfield

2nd Part: Whoever is good for the role

It would be the same universe, the universe Webb invented. But of course, this probably wont happen.

Well Garfield would be in the first trilogy, and perhaps the movies would continue with different story arcs. The first story arc is about Spider-Man's origin, and his past coming together. The next arc could be the Venom Saga, the one after could be the Clone Saga, the Sinister Six, etc. Each arc could be a different actor (unless they want to stay for the films lol).

Think of it like a comic book. Each time a new artist comes in, it looks like different people are playing the roles.

I would HATE for them to try and pull that. Bringing in a different actor as Peter Parker. Eh, no thanks. This isn't Bond.

I would HATE for them to try and pull that. Bringing in a different actor as Peter Parker. Eh, no thanks. This isn't Bond.
Well would you rather them not have Spider-Man at all in the movies? At some point someone will have to replace Andrew Garfield. Same goes for Robert Downey Jr. as Iron Man, Bruce Banner, Wolverine, etc.

The Amazing Spider-Man
The Amazinger Spider-Man
The Amazingest Spider-Man

Well would you rather them not have Spider-Man at all in the movies? At some point someone will have to replace Andrew Garfield. Same goes for Robert Downey Jr. as Iron Man, Bruce Banner, Wolverine, etc.

Most likely, when someone becomes the next Peter Parker, it'll be apart of a new reboot. And Robert Downey, Jr., when he does leave I bet it'll be after The Avengers III and Iron Man, as a character, won't even be used as Iron Man's film series will even conclude at IM 3.

Most likely, when someone becomes the next Peter Parker, it'll be apart of a new reboot. And Robert Downey, Jr., when he does leave I bet it'll be after The Avengers III and Iron Man, as a character, won't even be used as Iron Man's film series will even conclude at IM 3.
I would rather the new Peter Parker to have some connection to the Garfield films. No reason why it has to reboot after a well developed story to be honest. We got a reboot because of Sm3, but unless this film series is really bad, why reboot it? Continue the stories we have been getting in TASM trilogy.

I would rather the new Peter Parker to have some connection to the Garfield films. No reason why it has to reboot after a well developed story to be honest. We got a reboot because of Sm3, but unless this film series is really bad, why reboot it? Continue the stories we have been getting in TASM trilogy.

We got a reboot because Sam Raimi called it quits on making SM4 because he wasn't gonna deal with the pressure he was getting from the studio. The reboot happened because Sony needed to keep making films in order to keep the Spider-man license and not have it go back up for bid.

Plus, Spider-Man 3 made more money than the other two films. I mean, it doesn't matter if the movie itself sucked as we've seen the Transformers films keep going with all the money they made.

We got a reboot because Sam Raimi called it quits on making SM4 because he wasn't gonna deal with the pressure he was getting from the studio. The reboot happened because Sony needed to keep making films in order to keep the Spider-man license and not have it go back up for bid.
But they could have still made a Spider-Man 4 with a new cast, director, etc

And why even do that when they could just call for a reboot which will cheapen the prices for the new cast, crew, et cetera.

And why even do that when they could just call for a reboot which will cheapen the prices for the new cast, crew, et cetera.
Because it could continue the story we have already seen in three movies and conclude it. With a new cast, some members could have stayed (such as Dylan Baker returning for the role of Dr. Connors)

But as I said, with new cast, prices usually rise. It's just cheaper to get a new cast and crew and with that thinking, the idea of a reboot came up.

But as I said, with new cast, prices usually rise. It's just cheaper to get a new cast and crew and with that thinking, the idea of a reboot came up.
But that is still a new cast.

Yah...so what's the point then?
... Point is you can have a new cast continue the story we had in Spider-Man 3. You say that it is "cheaper" to reboot, when the budget for this film is reported to be about $220 million. Does that sound cheap to you?

I'm not talking about the budget. I am referring to the costs for the new cast. The budget for the fourth film would've been the same amount, maybe even more. But...as I said, going with the reboot is cheaper in many ways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"