World How would you have entitled the Spider-Man movies?

Juggernaut33

Civilian
Reaction score
I was thinking that Spider-Man, Spider-Man 2, Spider-Man 3 weren't really great titles (although the movies are!) so I ask you : how would oy have called these movies?

1 - The Amazing Spider-Man
2 - Spider-Man Returns
3 - Spider-Man: Tale of the Black Suit

I like Spider-Man, Spider-Man 2, and Spider-Man 3. I think it's the only proper way to title the films.

That's just plain bad, were is your creativity Juggernaut

They could've gone other routes, but they just chose to do the numbers for merchandising I guess. I would've gone with Amazing Spider-Man for part 2 and Web of Spider-Man for part 3.

Spider-Man, Spider-Man 2, Spider-Man 3 are all great. Subtitles would suck.

Name the films after one of the continuity main books spidey has appeared in.

if anything, i would have been retro and made it like a comic title with the figure making reference to the arcs that were used to the starting issues of the arcs the storyline is based off.

That would have been nice.

I'm so glad that they didn't go psycho on the titles for these films! They made it short, clean and sweet! Spider-Man: Tale of the Black suit! COME ON!...

I'm so sick of these long titles in order to try and make it sound clever! "STAR WARS" started this, and it was apropriate... But so many has these titles. Pirates; Dead man's chest!... at worlds end! "Master and Comander: The far Side of the world"....

Spider-Man/Spider-Man 2/and darn it, SPIDER-MAN 3!!! That is CLEVER!.

I prefer subtitles to be used for one story...such as Star Wars and Lord of the Rings. For Spider-Man the way it is done is fine :)

I personally wouldn't even have spider-man's name in the title. I would have just titled the film after the name of the story ala the James Bond films.

Alright, let's try something else:

2 - Spider-Man No More
3 - Spider-Man Consumed

Spider-Man
Spider-Man Returns
Spider-Man Forever

and of course, the ill-fated
Spider-Man and Robin

... with web nipples. Directed by Satan.

1) Spider-Man
2) Peter Parker: Spider-Man
3) Spider-Man: Blue

Spider-man, Spider-man 2, and Spider-man 3 are the greatest name's for these films.

It wouldn't really matter. If the Spider-Man movies had long titles, people would eventually shorten it to Spider-Man, Spider-Man 2, or Spider-Man 3 when they are buying tickets at the box office. I've worked at a movie theater when I was in high school and it seemed that people would much rather call a movie Spider-Man 2 than Spider-Man: Insert subtitle here. I think it's fine as it is. Just as long as there is no more "Returns". We already have a Batman Returns and a Superman Returns. Is it really necessary to have "Returns" in the title? I mean we already know that the hero is coming back! lol

Spider-Man
Spider-Man 2 - The Wrath of Dock Ock
Spider-Man 3 - At franchises end

i like them just the way they are, in about 20 years if they choose to do a remake, then i would be find with The Amazing Spider-Man, and even subtitles, but for the originals, Spider-Man, 2, and 3 works perfect!

I was thinking that Spider-Man, Spider-Man 2, Spider-Man 3 weren't really great titles (although the movies are!) so I ask you : how would oy have called these movies?

2 - Spider-Man Returns

SPIDER-MAN

SPIDER-MAN 2

SPIDER-MAN 3

The titles are fine just the way they are .

Spider-Man, The Amazing Spider-man, Peter Parker: Spider-man

1 : The Super Amazing Spider-Man
2 : Spider-Man and the Maniac Ocho
3 : Spider-Man and Friends vs. The Darkness

Some of you, I am not sure if you are serious or not, but regardless, everyone posting the subtitles after the movie ust reinforced why I would rather stick with the numbers. Althought I did hear somewhere that they thought of calling SM2 The Amazing Spider-man...

Spider-Girl™;11523424 said:
Some of you, I am not sure if you are serious or not, but regardless, everyone posting the subtitles after the movie ust reinforced why I would rather stick with the numbers. Althought I did hear somewhere that they thought of calling SM2 The Amazing Spider-man...

The Amazing Spider-Man was a working title for SM2, they considered Spider-Man 2: Lives and Spider-Man No More ! as possible titles for the second movie.

2 - Spider-Man Returns

That's exactly why you're not in charge. The titles are fine, and I personally don't think there's anything worse than naming a hero movie after his subtitle.

Let's go ahead and add Peter getting bitten by a NEON spider, and gaining the ability of shooting NEON webbing from his nipples. :ninja:

The Amazing Spider-Man
Spider-Man: No More
Spider-Man: The Battle Within

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"