Sequels Name the sequels!

The Amazing Spider-Man
The Amazing Spider-Man: Ratha Strikes Back
The Amazing Spider-Man: Return of the Ben

4- Peter Parker, Spider-Man
This sounds more like the title for an essay about the character. lol

But seriously, I'm fine with TAS-M 2 and TAS-M 3, even if do sound a bit lame.

Last edited:
I can't see each movie with "Amazing Spider-Man 2" or "Amazing Spider-Man 3." It feels a little uncreative. I think they will probably go with "Spectacular" or "Ultimate."

I think this movie should have been named after "Ultimate Spider-Man" rather than "Amazing" since it based more off of the Ultimate universe.

It only feels uncreative because of what Nolan has done to Batman, lol. I'd be totally fine with The Amazing Spider-Man 2.

It only feels uncreative because of what Nolan has done to Batman, lol. I'd be totally fine with The Amazing Spider-Man 2.
Spider-Man 2 was going to be called "Amazing Spider-Man" originally, so the idea was always there.

Now if they called it "Spider-Man begins," "Spider-Man rises," etc... then that would be uncreative lol

The number fits fine with Spidey though, even with adding "Amazing" to it as this reboot.

Batman's, at the time was such a creative idea with being the first film not having 'Batman' in the title. TDKR, not so much.

But, yah, The Amazing Spider-Man 2 works just as much as Spider-Man 2 was just perfect.

The number fits fine with Spidey though, even with adding "Amazing" to it as this reboot.

Batman's, at the time was such a creative idea with being the first film not having 'Batman' in the title. TDKR, not so much.

But, yah, The Amazing Spider-Man 2 works just as much as Spider-Man 2 was just perfect.
lol either way, as long as the movie is good

No Country for Old Spider-Men
Pretty Spider-Man
Three Spider-Men and a Baby
The Spider-Man in the Iron Mask
The Third Spider-Man
Of Mice and Spider-Men
Rain Spider-Man
Harley Davidson and the Spider-Man

Pretty Spider-Man
The Third Spider-Man
Of Mice and Spider-Men
Rain Spider-Man
Troll...

But, what about some titles that focus on our beloved Gwen Stacy, such as

Brokeneck Gwen
Never Let Gwen Fall
The Chronicles of Gwen: The Bridge, The Goblin and the Snap

I can't see each movie with "Amazing Spider-Man 2" or "Amazing Spider-Man 3." It feels a little uncreative. I think they will probably go with "Spectacular" or "Ultimate."
Yeah, you're probably right, it's uncreative to say the least. But as I said, I wouldn't really care, as long as the movies are good. We'll see what happens.

But, what about some titles that focus on our beloved Gwen Stacy, such as

Brokeneck Gwen
Never Let Gwen Fall

Yeah, you're probably right, it's uncreative to say the least. But as I said, I wouldn't really care, as long as the movies are good. We'll see what happens.
Yeah as long as the movie is good. If it does end up being "Amazing Spider-Man 2" then fine.

I mean I can't exactly say that "Dark Knight Rises" is the most creative title, but the movie is probably going to be awesome, so...

Pretty Spider-Man
The Third Spider-Man
Of Mice and Spider-Men
Rain Spider-Man

****. Yes.

I could see Spectacular Spiderman as the name of the next movie and maybe Ultimate Spiderman as a third one Friendly Neighborhood Spiderman doesn't sound bad either

Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man sounds a bit too long though.

Spectacular Spider-Man
Ultimate Spider-Man
Web of Spider-Man

hmm...

What about Spider-Man Unlimited?

No, not unlimited. Just stick with Spectacular, Web of, Ultimate, etc.

I really wonder what they would call the Spider-Man movies after this trilogy. I mean, they will never stop making Spider-Man movies.

Pretty Spider-Man
The Third Spider-Man
Of Mice and Spider-Men
Rain Spider-Man

Two and a Half Spider-Men

1. The Amazing Spider-Man
2. The Spider-Man
3. Ultimate Spider-Man

This is amazing. Really.

The third could be named

Spiderman, Web of Shadows(considering Gwen's death, but it isn't original)
Peter Parker, Spiderman
Spiderman, new beginings

I have to admit that, ever since they announced the title of the reboot, I have kind of been going with the thought that the second film would be titled The Spectacular Spider-Man and the third would be titled The Sensational Spider-Man. I guess some people might have a problem with numbers two and three being an "S", but I don't see why it would be a problem.

If they end up going with "ASM 2" and "ASM 3", it would be a bit disappointing because it just seems like too perfect an opportunity to pass up. Why go with the usual "2, 3, etc" when you can use famous comic book titles? However, as long as the films are quality, that's all I care about.

The Amazing Spider-Man

Web of Spider-Man (in reference to the unraveling mystery of his parents' death, as well as the tangled nature of his two lives as Peter and Spidey)

The Spectacular Spider-Man

The Amazing Spider-Man

The Spectacular Spider-Man

The Astonishing Spider-Man

The Sensational Spider-Man

Web of Spider-Man

Spider-man and the Sinister Six

The Avenging Spider-man
Spider-man Forever
Spider-man Returns
Spider-man 2: Electric Boogaloo

The Amazing Spider-Man