"Natural Selection" Discussion Thread

Can someone please refresh my mind on what happens in Night of the Lizard? I haven't seen it for years and I can only remember one lizard episode and I'm pretty sure it was a different one. Wasn't NOTL the first episode of the show?

Again it was a pretty great episode loved all of it and i gave it a 10 out of 10 webheads vs lizard. :spidey::liz:

yea i saw it on youtube but this definetly tops it.

i'm not blaming anyone but thanks for ignoring my web-shooter question

OH MY GOD THAT EPISODE WAS PHENOMENAL!

I don't think its possible there will be another episode that can top that Lizard episode!

The action was amazing, Lizard was phenomenal, Spider-Man got his ass kicked bad! The lizard was so violent he tried to eat people! He used his tail a lot, Connors family was added into the mix....need I go on?

This show is phenomenal, i've already watched that episode twice. This is by far the best episode out of the three.

GOD I couldn't have made that any better!

So does any one think peter will try to earn there trust again to be rehired.

OH MY GOD THAT EPISODE WAS PHENOMENAL!

I don't think its possible there will be another episode that can top that Lizard episode!

The action was amazing, Lizard was phenomenal, Spider-Man got his ass kicked bad! The lizard was so violent he tried to eat people! He used his tail a lot, Connors family was added into the mix....need I go on?

This show is phenomenal, i've already watched that episode twice. This is by far the best episode out of the three.

GOD I couldn't have made that any better!
Wow, I see it has someone's approval and from a #1 Lizard fan too, they must be doing something right. ;)

I loved it.:D I really hope in SM4 Lizard comes and gets the same awesome reaction people got from seeing today's episode of Spectular Spidey. This is my new favorite show. Hooray for Saturday morning cartoons!:spidey::liz:

yeah of course it only the 3rd episode so it can end that quick plus with the promo they showed with shocker i thinks he get rehired or he probably get hired from the daily bugle

Defenitley, and I think we can expect something like that in episode 4 along eith Peter getting a job at the Daily Bugle. I say this because he doesn't have a job and he will probably go to the Daily Bugle to get one.

I loved it.:D I really hope in SM4 Lizard comes and gets the same awesome reaction people got from seeing today's episode of Spectular Spidey. This is my new favorite show. Hooray for Saturday morning cartoons!:spidey::liz:
I think we have a classic on our hands if this keeps up.

on the transformation scene his web shooters was already on in his street clothes and in the vulture episode he takes off his web shooter while heading into the lab so did he already have it on under his street clothes or what. That kind of made me courious

I think when Peter was running into the alley he took them out of his bag and put them on, then he threw the bag against the wall to web it there.

Hopefully that answers your question, not sure if there is a right answer though...I think its going to just be based on imagination. :woot:

I think Peter is going to reveal that he is Spider-Man to Gwen Stacey...I know it doesn't follow the comics but if you think about it he is in a pretty rough spot...I think he wouldn't want their friendship ruined because he has to be so secretive.

Gwen would start getting the wrong impression of Peter like she did today, she thought he left to score money for himself when really he was there to help connors.

I loved it, voted 9 out of 10. Would've voted 10 out of 10, but I still prefer NOTL's characterization of Brock than NS's.

I think Peter is going to reveal that he is Spider-Man to Gwen Stacey...I know it doesn't follow the comics but if you think about it he is in a pretty rough spot...I think he wouldn't want their friendship ruined because he has to be so secretive.

Gwen would start getting the wrong impression of Peter like she did today, she thought he left to score money for himself when really he was there to help connors.
I'd like it if he kept his identity to himself for the rest of the season but if he does reveal it then it'll be interesting. Especially when Capt. Stacy comes around and dies. She won't just blame Spidey but Peter as well. Peter might get worried that she might reveal his identity to the cops or the press.

Not a bad idea.

I'd rather he reveal his identity to Curt Connors, instead of Gwen. But not until The Lizard returns in season two. Gwen doesn't need to know.

I think Gwen's going to find out about Aunt May's money problems instead (either Peter tells her or she overhears) that way he earns sympathy and doesn't have to reveal is identity.

They should be ashamed of themselves.Showing kids puches and hard fightings!which can make kids do violence.Shame!:nono:

I think Gwen's going to find out about Aunt May's money problems instead (either Peter tells her or she overhears) that way he earns sympathy and doesn't have to reveal is identity.
Doesn't she already know :huh:

They should be ashamed of themselves.Showing kids puches and hard fightings!which can make kids do violence.Shame!:nono:
I know you're kidding, but please stop before Marvel/Sony reads this and we're back to a non-punching Spidey. :(

I was joking but it can happen and it did with some shows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"