NBA Season 2023-24: Get Hoop’d

just sharing these pics my friend took at a lakers game late in 2023.

j3h64bv.jpeg

f4dm4Z9.jpeg

i still have going to an NBA game on my bucket list. someday...

j3h64bv.jpeg

f4dm4Z9.jpeg

Question 1.......are the Wizards an NBA team?

Question 2......is it too late to change my vote for sports poster of the year?

Question 1.......are the Wizards an NBA team?

Question 2......is it too late to change my vote for sports poster of the year?

1) i liked em better when they were the Bullets. Webber. Howard. Muresan. Strickland. Cheaney. :up:
2) sure. tomorrow night is deadline

j3h64bv.jpeg

f4dm4Z9.jpeg

I’ve been to 2 NBA games in my lifetime, 28 years apart. Both were amazing experiences.

Here is a photo of the second one. 2019, Thunder at Pacers. Our seats were row 13, half court. And I didn’t pay for them!

IMG_3826.jpegIMG_3825.jpeg

^ between that and Jamal's buzzer beater, yesterday we had 2 insane ending...and its only 2 games!

For the Lakers vs Nuggets...

I dont know how or what the Lakers could do anymore to beat the Nuggets.... yesterday they had stellar defense (in the first half at least), AD got it going, D-Lo got it going, they knocked down their 3s, and even LeBron gave everything he had (both offensively and defensively), in short....the Lakers threw all they had at the Nuggets, and they still lost!

And it is their 10 straight losses against the Nuggets...thats insane!!

At this point, the only way the Lakers could win this series is if they broke into Jokic's or Jamal's house before game 3, break their fingers, injured them so they can't play the rest of the series. Lol. Otherwise, I really can't see they beat this Nuggets team, especially after that game 2 loss.

Stephen A Smith a loyal Knicks fan is realistic that a great Knicks team reaches the Eastern Conference finals aka the third round of the 2024 NBA Playoffs. That's if the Knicks don't choke in the 1st round or second round.
I do want the Knicks to make it to the 3rd round or the NBA FInals to see Stephen's joyful reaction since the Knicks gave him great joy by not disappointing him in the Playoffs.

It's a must-win game for the 76ers tonight vs the Knicks which realistically can happen.
I'm still expecting a great Knicks team to win this series. They have more talented players, the Home Court Advantage, and in this era Knicks team have more playoff experience so they can close in close games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"