NBA Season 2023-24: Get Hoop’d

God bless whatever Josh Hart is made of. 48 minutes virtually every game in the playoffs and no drop off in effort and production.

I do see us trading Randle and Mitch Rob in the offseason to either get more rotational players or a superstar

I think it's pure adrenaline he is feeding off the crowds bendito he hasn't had that playing in Portland lol

I think Randle is gone we've made this run without him he is still an all star in this league he has value

Well Knicks fans have to be feeling great because they are now 2 wins away from proving Stephen A Smith's Playoff prediction the furthest they'll go is the NBA Playoffs 3rd round.
Most likely they'll be playing the Celtics if the Knicks reach the 3rd round, and the Knicks haven't reached the Championship level of a Celtics team that has a juggernaut offense which includes multiple players that can make threes.

The Timberwolves have never reached the NBA Finals, however, possibly this might be the season that TimberWolves fans finally get to see that happen.
They still have to eliminate the Nuggets, and the Thunder are a great team that will be challenging to defeat in the most likely 3rd round Playoffs.

This Knicks playoff run has been so much fun. I didn't realize how much I missed the rush of adrenaline and living and dying with your NBA team until this season.

The Knicks are indeed fun to watch but I wanna say that Jalen Brunson is flopping and foul-baiting too much,....including his last possession play in game 3, instead of looking for quality shot to tie the game, he was foul-baiting to get free throws.

I love his play, I thought he is an absolute beast in this playoffs, but i wish the refs need to stop rewarding this kind of play as its hard to watch sometimes.

And.. good response and good bounce back by the Nuggets and the Celtics.

Lets see if the Nuggets can maintain their composure from game 3 into game 4...game 4 will be the real test, if they win again, the momentum will surely be swift back again to them.

for the Celtics...JT finally remembers how to score and aggresive again lol🤣
joke aside, I say that the Celtics can afford Tatum being the 2nd or 3rd best player on his team against the East opponents, but the Celtics certainly need JT to be the Celtics' best player when facing whoever wins the West in the NBA Finals (they wont win the title if JT plays the way he did during the first round series and the first two games in the 2nd round!)... That and also the Celtics are unpredictable, when they're on (both offensively and defensively), they almost impossible to beat by any teams, but i dont know they sometimes got too much relaxed and playing without some kind of urgency ...imo they shouldn't had dropped even one game against the depleted Heat team in the 1st round and lose by 24 against Cavs at home in Game 2.
Once again the Celtics can afford that in the East but if they keep playing relax and unfocused in the Finals, they wont survive the West champions.

Last edited:
I really wanted SGA to be named MVP.

I can’t stand Joker

Thought Joker is one of the most likeable players in the league right now...imo its hard to even dislike the guy.

Thought Joker is one of the most likeable players in the league right now...imo its hard to even dislike the guy.
I’m obviously pretty shallow, but to be honest, I can’t stand: (1) his ugly stupid haircut; (2) the fact that he looks like a big know it all doofus that I used to know and who used to get on my nerves; (3) I hate that he has knocked the Lakers out the last two years; and (4) I can’t stand his thug brothers.

I’m obviously pretty shallow, but to be honest, I can’t stand: (1) his ugly stupid haircut; (2) the fact that he looks like a big know it all doofus that I used to know and who used to get on my nerves; (3) I hate that he has knocked the Lakers out the last two years; and (4) I can’t stand his thug brothers.
I can't stand that guy.....that being said, he does a great job, but I wish to god we didn't exist in the same universe.

I usually have things pretty much dialed in, but how in the world can the Wolves look so good on the road in the first two games and look like the Clippers in the next two......

Would someone mind explaining this to me???? :funny:

I can't stand that guy.....that being said, he does a great job, but I wish to god we didn't exist in the same universe.

I usually have things pretty much dialed in, but how in the world can the Wolves look so good on the road in the first two games and look like the Clippers in the next two......

Would someone mind explaining this to me???? :funny:
While they are explaining that to you , maybe someone can explain to me what the heck happened to the Thunder the past two games.

If the Thunder and the Wolves both lose…I may not be watching any more NBA this year.

Slight panic time for Knicks fans since it's tied 2-2 going back to New York so the Knicks fans have a realistic reason to be fearful of the Knicks not reaching the second round since the Pacers do have a realistic chance of winning this series which will get to 6 games, also because they've gained confidence by winning 2 consecutive games.

The TimberWolves now have to face adversity in the Playoffs because the Nuggets have tied the series 2-2. It's unlikely that the Timberwolves are going to win other games with uncompetitive games so it's a high bar task to outplay the Nuggets in competitive games.

This Knicks playoff run has been so much fun. I didn't realize how much I missed the rush of adrenaline and living and dying with your NBA team until this season.

I am a Bulls fan, and did become a Lakers fan since it is a Western team that has a great history including Shaquille O'Neal, and Kobe Bryant. Also no conflict of interest since the Lakers would need to get to the Finals to play the Bulls which hasn't happened much in NBA History.

I do enjoy the NBA, and I am very happy when the Knicks are prospering instead of being a disappointment because that's what is best for the NBA. Also, Stephen A Smith hasn't had reason to brag about his Knicks since they've constantly found ways to disappoint for more than 21 years, and the last time they were big shots that played up their full potential they got to the NBA Finals was in the 1999 Shortened NBA Season.
He is a realistic Knicks fan not a rose-colored glasses Knicks fan who knows that currently, the Knicks are not top dogs that can contend for an NBA Title because they are not in the league of the offensive juggernaut that is the Celtics who are like a Chess Jedi.

While they are explaining that to you , maybe someone can explain to me what the heck happened to the Thunder the past two games.

If the Thunder and the Wolves both lose…I may not be watching any more NBA this year.

I get that haha...for Lakers fans, I dont know what's worst between the Nuggets repeating or witnessing the Celtics won the 18th banner, lol 😅

For the Knicks...the concern isn't just that they just lost badly in Game 4 but the fact that they are now really short handed and depleted.

No OG Anunoby is really huge loss for their defense and Brunson is also clearly not 100% as he hasnt played with the same explosiveness and speed (just watch game 4 where he missed a few of open layups!)
With the players that they have now, I doubt that the Knicks can match the Pacers' speed and intensity, guess we will just have to see in Game 5 tomorrow. But I am afraid that Indy will win the series.

I am a Bulls fan, and did become a Lakers fan since it is a Western team that has a great history including Shaquille O'Neal, and Kobe Bryant. Also no conflict of interest since the Lakers would need to get to the Finals to play the Bulls which hasn't happened much in NBA History.

I do enjoy the NBA, and I am very happy when the Knicks are prospering instead of being a disappointment because that's what is best for the NBA. Also, Stephen A Smith hasn't had reason to brag about his Knicks since they've constantly found ways to disappoint for more than 21 years, and the last time they were big shots that played up their full potential they got to the NBA Finals was in the 1999 Shortened NBA Season.
He is a realistic Knicks fan not a rose-colored glasses Knicks fan who knows that currently, the Knicks are not top dogs that can contend for an NBA Title because they are not in the league of the offensive juggernaut that is the Celtics who are like a Chess Jedi.

Yeah its crazy that for the biggest market city in the US like NY, the Knicks only won the NBA just like 2 times (correct me if I'm wrong but as far as I remember they only won 2 titles and the last time they won it was 1973!)

While the Celtics and the Lakers had been flourished since the 60s, the 80s, the 2000s...and the Bulls had their time in the sun in the 90s. Even the newly added team in the 80s like Miami had already surpassed the Knicks in titles won.

I dont know what was wrong and took the Knicks to be this irrelevant for a long time. Like at the moment, when they finally have the roster to contend, injuries hit them hard as they literally lost half of their starter right now. I feel bad for their fans, though😥

Last edited:
Well, that was a productive timeout because the Knicks have been playing great, and have the lead in the second Quarter.

Well, that was an impressive performance by the Knicks that did outplay the Pacers in Madison Square Garden.
The Knicks are now 1 victory away from proving Stephen A Smith's Playoff prediction right with the furthest they'll go in the Playoffs this year is the 3rd round.

The Knicks tonight had a satisfying great performance that was as smooth and satisfying as the Iconic New York Style Pizza.

knicks-bing.gif

It's nice seeing the knicks win a game that didn't come down to the last two minutes.

It looks like it would be Boston vs New York for the Eastern Conference Finals.

Boston already advances and tomorrow its NY's chance to close out Indiana.

I am looking forward to this matchup...it will be a crazy series, especially when thinking how fierce the sports rivalry between Boston and NY (think of Red Sox and Yankees' rivalry)

Last edited:
High pressure on the Timber Wolves tonight to defeat the Nuggets to force a game 7.
A realistic possibility if they can outplay the Nuggets in a likely competitive game.

Timberwolves winning at home in Game 6 and forcing a game 7 doesn't surprise me, I totally expecting it....but what DID surprise me, though...is the way they play and beat and dismantling the def.champs so badly...wow!

No other teams has ever done that kind of beating to the Nuggets before. It is an absolute total collapse for them from start to finish.

Game 7 should be interesting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"