NBC Cancels Heroes

No, I thought the 4th season sucked. Every year it got progressively worse. I would rank them 1, 2, 3, 4 in that order.

really? i would have ranked it...

1,3.5 (last half of season 3), 4, 3.0(first half of season 3), 2

I hated season 2 when it originally aired but watching it in a block on bluray after it was done, Ive gained a new appreciation for it. One of my bigest issues was how slow it seemed to get going but thats erased when you dont have to wait week to week. Those 13(?) episodes were pretty solid, introduced some interesting characters and overall were alot more entertaining than what followed. I also got a better understanding for some of the plots and charaters, since I knew exactly where the show was going with things. Honestly I havent seen season 3 or 4 twice, so maybe Id feel the same way about them, but by this point I was done with the series so I wasnt willing to go out and buy the bluray sets. Dont plan on getting s4

I personally like ALL seasons,But I would rank it....1st/4th/3rd and 2nd(I feel it's pretty underrated But still weakest).

Worst episodes for me were The Eclipse Part 1 and 2, those were just awful :(

1st, 4th, 2nd, 3rd...

I feel like season 2 destroyed the mythology that was created in Season 1 and season 3 was devoid of entertainment value for anyone who was not a Sylar fanboy. Season 4 actually seemed to not only strike a balance between the action-heavy season 3 and the plot-heavy season 2, but it serviced all the characters with credibility. Too litle too late.

I wish they woudl go ahead and announce if they will be doing the movie or not.

I'd be very suprised if a movie ever happens.

They should wait like, a decade then make a movie that essentially starts the story again as a big ongoing film series that tells new stories whilst occasionally referencing the show.
Essentially, what Paramount did with Star Trek in 1978.

No. They really shouldn't. Heroes never became anything worthy of being treated with that much regard.

No. They really shouldn't. Heroes never became anything worthy of being treated with that much regard.

I agree. I was just sugesting that if they ever made a Heroes movie then following the Star Trek model would probably be good idea.

The difference is Star Trek was actually a good, groundbreaking show and was something of a cult classic. Heroes has its fans (rabid fans), but it is neither of these things.

Ya Aussilo just said the same thing. Which sucks but I guess they can always try to wrap it up offically in a comic if need be.

Allow me.

Here's your wrap-up:

Mohinder: Starts it off with some pseudo-intellectual/bull**** quote that has nothing to do with anything.

Peter: "I kinda, sorta, maybe want to help people. Sorta. Maybe I'll do that. Kinda."

Claire: "Dad, I love you. And I like girls now." "Claire, are you really sure that's what you-" "Dad, I hate you!" Two months later. "Dad, I know you really just want what's best for me. I love you." "I love you too, Claire Bear." "Stop calling me that! I hate you!"

Nathan: Gets resurrected. Sylar eats his brain. No one cares.

Niki/Tracy/Whatever: Third triplet shows up and does morally ambiguous stuff. No one cares.

Hiro: Finally starts acting like an adult. Nah, just kidding.

T-Bag: "Even Prison Break had better writing than this ****. Yeesh."

Sylar: Blows up the world. Good riddance.

Enjoy. It's the most official ending that's ever going to come of this ridiculous show.

I still haven't finished the last season.

No, I thought the 4th season sucked. Every year it got progressively worse. I would rank them 1, 2, 3, 4 in that order.
Same, only I thought 3 was better than 2. 3 was kinda stupid, but 2 and 4 were just boring. The worst thing Heroes can be is boring, as it's never been particularly well-written, even in S1. I gave most of S4 a miss, but I did catch the finale and thought it was a pretty good finish. Robert Knepper was a good addition to the cast.

I wonder if Nathan will die again in the movie. It's Heroes tradition to kill him at least once every season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"