NBC's ''The Brave''

i been enjoying it!! cbs got another show kind of like the brave! it called seal team!! it comes on wednesdays at 9:00 pm on cbs!!

i been enjoying it!! cbs got another show kind of like the brave! it called seal team!! it comes on wednesdays at 9:00 pm on cbs!!

I would say that the first season of Taken was more like The Brave. Except that team went much darker even assassinating US officials. However they have reported a reboot and Bryan Mill's team will be gone in a few weeks when it returns going up against Hawaii 5-0 and the agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. At least one one actor Michael Irby survived that reboot as he turned up as a SEAL instructor for the rookie's qualification course on SEAL Team.

Well the finale was something. They took the worst of drama of SEAL Team and grafted it to the boss lady and her former agent that she controlled. NBC has shown a willingness to use the cable networks half season and bring a show back but I think we have seen the last of Captain Top

IMHO, this show should survive over one like SEAL Team with its forced melodrama.

IMHO, this show should survive over one like SEAL Team with its forced melodrama.

The return of SEAL Team felt like the soft reboot that I was predicting. By adding in a reporter and the team operating from a base in Afghanistan it felt like the third season of the Vietnam War series Tour Of Duty. Of course they were not "tier one" merely an infantry platoon gone through LURP school.

Marsha Thomason as a Marine Staff Sergeant attached to the team to deal with females was a nice addition.

32253765_10156508723351617_2213177874326749184_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"