Ncrawler333s Haves/Wants Thread

i'm sure naked pictures were involved somehow. they always seem to be.

i dont know bro. you sending me naked pictures of yourself, kinda made me wonder if i should continue to trade with you or not. i don't want that thing rubbing up against my figures or anything.

does he send them for free? or does he make you give him figs for them? if they are free I dont see a problem :/

SpiderHulkThing said:
i dont know bro. you sending me naked pictures of yourself, kinda made me wonder if i should continue to trade with you or not. i don't want that thing rubbing up against my figures or anything.

Look here bro, you should've never triple dog dared me. You tried to call my bluff and it backfired. But seriously, those were meant for you to give your GF so she could pass off to her friends. That way if they're around Texas they can come down to G-Town and get some of this latino heat. ;)

SsM said:
does he send them for free? or does he make you give him figs for them? if they are free I dont see a problem :/

They are a token of my friendship and appreciation. :o

FEAR THE BAT said:
Look here bro, you should've never triple dog dared me. You tried to call my bluff and it backfired. But seriously, those were meant for you to give your GF so she could pass off to her friends. That way if they're around Texas they can come down to G-Town and get some of this latino heat. ;)
You are married arent you... philanderor!

FEAR THE BAT said:

in all honesty, it's hard to make it out with all the jungle of bush growing all around. you need to buy a bushwaker for that thing. but from what i could make out, red spots and dry patches aren't a good sign man. you really need to get that checked out. you just might have syphillus or something. or maybe gonarhea.

SpiderHulkThing said:
in all honesty, it's hard to make it out with all the jungle of bush growing all around. you need to buy a bushwaker for that thing. but from what i could make out, red spots and dry patches aren't a good sign man. you really need to get that checked out. you just might have syphillus or something. or maybe gonarhea.
that stuff is gross!!!!!!!!!!

Spreading love and joy with your... what was it? "beaner weiner"

sex with multiple partners doesnt make sense to me :/

we are a bit off topic here

SpiderHulkThing said:

Look, those were older pics, I have newer ones with a cool shaved bat-symbol over my "Batmobile". And that was heat rash my friend. I play outdoor b-ball.

SsM said:
Spreading love and joy with your... what was it? "beaner weiner"

oh..oh damn...you hit the nail on the head bro. :up: I prefer to call it my Spam log. :(

FEAR THE BAT said:
Not any grosser than you and SHT trading pics of your asses.
wtf.. how did you find out about that :/

FEAR THE BAT said:
Look, those were older pics, I have newer ones with a cool shaved bat-symbol over my "Batmobile". And that was heat rash my friend. I play outdoor b-ball.

batmobile? oh wow. i'm not touching that with a 20 ft poll.

wouldnt that be the "batPole" remember the ones where dick and bruce rode down in the 60s series :up:

SpiderHulkThing said:
batmobile? oh wow. i'm not touching that with a 20 ft poll.

Its not for you to touch anyway you sicko.

SsM said:
wouldnt that be the "batPole" remember the ones where dick and bruce rode down in the 60s series :up:

Batmobile is better because it moves. The batpole just sits there.

yeah remember it was for all of your lady friends friends.... :/ ore osmething to that extent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"