Nearly finished

hey suicideking15 that is some insane work you're doing. really impressive. i was wondering if you made things on repuest for ppl.

sorry i just noticed i posted that twice , my bad. lol. anyways do you think you could make a spiderman 2 replica costume for me suicideking

there are alot of people making the costumes. and doing alot better job than i could hope to. I cant sew for s**t sorry. any other requests?

yeah, he does objects best. I saw the peices for that GG suit, and I said "whoa, that's ALOT of Assembly"

suicideking, that's some really awesome work that you do. Kudos. :o

Elija your gunblade is completed. And i can say without ego this is the finest blade i have ever crafted. On your travels should you encounter God, God will be cut.
DSC00539.JPG

DSC00541.JPG

gunb.JPG

Originally posted by suicideking15
Elija your gunblade is completed. And i can say without ego this is the finest blade i have ever crafted. On your travels should you encounter God, God will be cut.
DSC00539.JPG

DSC00541.JPG

gunb.JPG

Wish I had the kind of skills to make great stuff like this :mad:

Thanks for the compliment but you have to realize i have ruined fifteen times as many projects as i have successfully completed its all practice. and patience

And then shot in the face! HA! :D

Good Kill Bill quote their suicideking. Personally my favorite.

I thought that quote is from that adam sandler movie that I can't remember the name of.Also Nice props man.:up:

Originally posted by venom892
I thought that quote is from that adam sandler movie that I can't remember the name of.

Nope. Kill Bill.

mostly resin. cast from sculpted foam pieces. the Gunblade is entirely resin.

cool, you should make a smaller sort of super deformed version of the arms that have a tiny led light on the hands and not a big one. one thats not to pricey and easy for you to make.It also could be warable, a light werable version that is on a strap or somthen. Now theres an idea.

here you go Elija. laying the case out for the gunblade. I havent yet fully assembled the gun (i may have to ship that way) but you get the idea. The top is still drying for the case but it has a sliding clear cover for the ammunition. I dont have any clear art to put on the case so it is just plain old black. i added some texture to the grips but still made them shiny like the pictures i have seen. I got a trade paperback today of Trigun and there is layouts for alot of different weapons I think would be fun to try. including a huge cross that houses a machine gun. But i digress...Enjoy!
DSC00545.JPG

DSC00549.JPG

DSC00546.JPG

DSC00548.JPG

Long live the blade.

Simply. Awesome.

Very very realistic to the game, great job SK.

Beautiful paint job.

about trigun, I was gonna ask you to take a look at some of that stuff next, but it seems you've jumped the gun on me. The Cross in question belongs to Nicholas D. Wolfwood. The long end splits to reveal a machine gun, the short end houses two rockets, and the arms slide out and reveal a rack of handguns

Also, really curious if you have any idea how the Infinity Gauntlet might be appomplished? Medieval gauntlets seem to clunky to use as the basis, thanos gauntlets seem so elegant in comparison. Was really curious if you had any thoughts

k dude i love what your doing and all but you mistreating a kick mother^_^^_^^_^^_^ing ass film!

i formally ask that you stop that.

and on top o that the quote just sounds/reads corny if its not in the movie.

( * )( * )

shiny shiny

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"