Nearly finished

I do plan on relisting the arm(s) this summer closer to the movie. I have 3 of them completed as of today. I will definetly post when the time draws closer

lol , sorry , I was talking about the GunBlade :p
Oh and BTW how wide/long is the gunblade ?

The gunblade will be finished in the next few weeks. yes you are welcome to one. I believe the finished version will be about $150.00 or so. (unless you want to finish a resin kit yourself) The overall length will be about 38" the body of the gun is a standard 357 magnum the blade is about a half inch at the thickest point and 1/4" at the tip.

see,? told you others would be interested ;)

Errmmm ... 38" ? I'm on the metric system I have no freacking idea how much is that ? :p

Originally posted by Vincent
Errmmm ... 38" ? I'm on the metric system I have no freacking idea how much is that ? :p

That'd be about 85 cm.

And SK, that Gunblade is lookin mighty fine. Can't wait to see it finished. :up:

One word... WOW!!!

You are one talented dude my friend.

Have you done the other tentacles in the same way you did the first one?

The other tentacles i have not added any torn wires or a stand to at this time. I also added a more worn or yellow strip along the inner side of each arm. With each model I try to add small improvements to each one. I had toyed with making a long version (4-5 feet) but the cost was quite prohibative. The smaller models will have to work for now.

All your work looks very good SK15. :up: Good job and keep up the good work!!

how do you make a costume that actually fits (like the movie).

And Can you make web shooters that shoot out quick dry cement so you could like swing, is that possible. I'm new at this.

yeah! and how about working tentacles! and claws that retract! and visors that fire! Screw it! Build me a working Iron Man Suit!

Guys Guys lets not fight over it ok?

Just tell them about vash's gun

i think Vash's gun (the comic book style) would be a rather simple project in comparison to the gunblade. The TV style gun would be a much more complicated cast but either one could be done ( i hope)

Originally posted by Elijya
yeah! and how about working tentacles! and claws that retract! and visors that fire! Screw it! Build me a working Iron Man Suit!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

!!!! you, although it was a stupid question, my brother edited it.

DSC00523.JPG

this is a roughed in picture of the "grips" in clay relief. They will be finished in resin for the final casting.

Originally posted by Spider_man01

I thought it was funny. I wish i could make a working iron man suit :) and i have brothers also :)

Originally posted by Spider_man01

lol, relax, I was just kidding around

SK, it looks absolutely gorgeous

im starting to Make a tentacle for myself if ists cool maybe ill make full doc ock Wearable tentacles with flaslights as lasers.. but im searching for more Details abou the tentacles. and nice tentcale you made there pal !! very nice !

Originally posted by suicideking15
I thought it was funny. I wish i could make a working iron man suit :) and i have brothers also :)

aren't they awful!
Sometimes
:)

Originally posted by Stefan2003
im starting to Make a tentacle for myself if ists cool maybe ill make full doc ock Wearable tentacles with flaslights as lasers.. but im searching for more Details abou the tentacles. and nice tentcale you made there pal !! very nice !

What are you constructing them from?
any pictures?

Originally posted by suicideking15
What are you constructing them from?
any pictures?

construction base will be alluminium and steel frame to keep the shape in the tentacles.. i cant move then so they will be static on a backpiece. il try to make it so original as possible. same coller and such, just baugt primer,gold on top of tentacles. and 4 flashlites with red overlays ill keep you guys informd

sounds like quite a project i will be looking forward to seeing your progress

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"