Need X3, Ultimate Captain America figures

Horrorfan

Superhero
Reaction score
OK, right now I REALLY need an Ultimate Captain America. If you have one, let me know here or preferably e mail me at [email protected] and Im sure we can work something out.

also, I really need some x3 figures, but im really only interested in them as a set, if i can get them all either from the same person or different people:

street fighting wolverine, any cyclops, iceman and magneto

again send to my e mail addy if you can help

There hasreally only been one X3 Figure released and that was Beast....

eBay, that's how I did it. Got lucky and found:

$10 Nightcrawler
$11 Cyclops [Without Coat]
$30 Magneto
$07 Wolverine
$60 Iceman

It's your best and probably only bet considering how rare these are.

Sixty for Iceman?

FTB found me one in a box for a couple bucks.

Yeah, he was nothing when I saw him at KB a few years back, but now he's impossible to find.

The second wave of X2 was never even released in Canada

OK, right now I REALLY need an Ultimate Captain America. If you have one, let me know here or preferably e mail me at [email protected] and Im sure we can work something out.

also, I really need some x3 figures, but im really only interested in them as a set, if i can get them all either from the same person or different people:

street fighting wolverine, any cyclops, iceman and magneto

again send to my e mail addy if you can help

If you wait a little bit, there will be a Ultimate Captain America released in the Marvel Heroes line, which I think is due out in the next few months. Otherwise, ebay should work. Or try here: http://cornerstorecomics.com/af_ml8.html

How do you know .....Oh right....Ult Cap was one of them...never mind

Do you mean the Cap in Marvel Legends 3 from Hasbro?

I would love that to be a Ultimate Cap. I h ope so anyway.

I have an X2 wolverine which is basically how an X3 version would be, and I'm trying to build up an X3 collection too. I wanted the X2 Cyke and Magneto because they were the best sculpted versions.

I would swap a whole giant man for the x3 figures :(

No he means a different line altogehter callled Marvel Hereos

Marvel Heroes Cap looks an awful lot like Ultimate Cap.

wizarduniverse_1934_74025781.jpg

Just needs a few touch-ups. He has a better face than the ML one, IMO.

Different Plastic, but Hasbro just used existing molds and it painting them differently, they are trying to make money by doing as little work as possible.....I'll prolly get one or two....

I'll pick up Cap just to avoid buying the older one. Maybe Hasbro'll complete the Ultimates set. :up:

Holy crap those look awesome! What company is doing those? when are they due for release? I must know :(

They are Hasbro, under the line of Marvel Heroes, they are expected out sometime soonish, there is also an Iceman in the line...I'll find a pic

772418f4ae2_Main400.jpg

The Iceman is not as great..he looks like Waterman....with a shirt.

Thanks Rough! I am just glad to get another shot at Cap, and it's good to FINALLY see ultimate Magneto and Cyclops figures. It took long enough. I like the wolverine too, but you're right, that Iceman looks like ass.

Don't suppose anyone has an Ultimate Thor to trade while I am asking?

I just traded mine a couple weeks back.......Those are all just repaints you know right?

Yeah, but they look even better because of the ultimate paint jobs, and I missed out on all these last time round.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"