Toy Travels - The Want/Need Thread

SpiderX

Civilian
Reaction score
So this thread is for those of us who are having trouble finding figures in our regions for reasonable prices.

So here's the deal. Most of us make weekly trips in search of our figures. What I propose is that we post some of the stuff we just haven't been able to find. if one of our Fellow Product people see it, they can let us know. That way we can send them some cash and have them pick it up on their next trip if they are willing. It would be good to give us the price too.

All buyers would pay for shipping of course. So I'll start off with what I need. As people add to the thread I'll just keep updating it and crossing off things when people get what they need. Hopefully we can get a good system going.

SpiderX -

Spectacular Spider-Man Animated Figures:
Electro
Lizard
Rhino
Legends -
Tarantula
Venom

Black Spidey Mighty Mugg

SpideyBoy_1111

Marvel Legends- Spiral (silver)
Marvel Legends- Holocaust/Nemesis wave (all)
Marvel Legends- 2packs (Invisible Woman/Human Torch)
Marvel Legends- 2packs (Skrull Elektra)
Marvel Legends- 2packs (Ironman/Shield agent (brand and carter)
Marvel Legends- 2packs (hand Ninja and Shield agent (i need 3 sets)
Marvel Legends- 2packs (Skrull and Kree Warrior)

DC Universe- Riddler
DC Universe- Batman Beyond (maskless)

Saint 553
DCUC 6 Regen Suit Superman (Black version)

Roughneck
a few Kree/Scrull two packs
Many Many Many a Kree

Rust This World
Indiana Jones Temple of Doom figures Canadians, help me out!
Any cantina or Jabba's palace related Star Wars Lego
Batman Lego
Invader Zim Robot Parents
Muppets Swedish Chef or any of the Treasure Island themed ones.
Mariokart 64 Mario (don't care about kart)
Resaurus Sonic the Hedgehog figures
DC Superheroes Bane and Twoface
DCUC Batman Beyond (don't care for BAF part)
DC Direct Secret Files: Killer Croc, Poison Ivy

Last edited:
SpideyBoy_1111

Haves (opened):

Spec Spidey- Electro
Spec Spidey- Green Goblin
Spec Spidey- Venom
Spec Spidey- sandman

Wants:

Marvel Legends-
Spiral (silver)
Marvel Legends- Holocaust/Nemesis wave (all)
Marvel Legends- 2packs (Invisible Woman/Human Torch)
Marvel Legends- 2packs (Skrull Elektra)
Marvel Legends- 2packs (Ironman/Shield agent (brand and carter)
Marvel Legends- 2packs (hand Ninja and Shield agent (i need 3 sets)
Marvel Legends- 2packs (Skrull and Kree Warrior)

DC Universe-
Riddler
DC Universe- Batman Beyond (maskless)

DCUC 6 Regen Suit Superman (Black version)

I'm not ready for a full list but I will put in a standing order for Kree Warriors.

I'll take a few Kree/Scrull two packs, but if anyone is just in need/want of Skrulls contact me and we can make an arrangement for me to take the Kree off of your hands.

I am looking for Many Many Many a Kree

i need more kree then skrull as well... i already have plenty.

Edited for only current haves.

Have

DC Universe Classics/superheroes
BAF pieces: Metamorpho head + torso, Grodd head + torso, Metallo head + torso
DCSH Black Costume Superman (MOC)

Could probably find/abundant in my area
Skrull Electra two pack
DCUC Riddler
DCUC 2 Red Superman, White Firestorm

Wants Most of these I don't care if they're loose

Indiana Jones Temple of Doom figures Canadians, help me out!
DC Superheroes Bane and Twoface
DCUC Batman Beyond (don't care for BAF part)
DC Direct Secret Files: Killer Croc, Poison Ivy

Last edited:
Here's my thought though...

Is this going to be just a massive have/wants list for everyone? Or are we going to put up stuff that we can actually find in our daily hunt? Like, stuff that is out RIGHT now, and not to be out in a few months or was out months ago.

That's what I put down Regen Superman...he's out now.

Here's my thought though...

Is this going to be just a massive have/wants list for everyone? Or are we going to put up stuff that we can actually find in our daily hunt? Like, stuff that is out RIGHT now, and not to be out in a few months or was out months ago.

That's what I put down Regen Superman...he's out now.

i say do both

I say don't. It's just going to wind up being a massively useless waste of space when everyone start putting up every have and want that they have. I'm going to walmart right now, guarantee I'm not going to find stuff that hasn't hit stores right now so I'm not looking for it.

well i dont think anything is wrong with putting things like nemisis and the 2 packs up.. because they are indeed due out any day now. So.... if there stuff like that, i find that perfectly OK, but if we know there not out for a while still, then yeah it's a huge waste

well i dont think anything is wrong with putting things like nemisis and the 2 packs up.. because they are indeed due out any day now. So.... if there stuff like that, i find that perfectly OK, but if we know there not out for a while still, then yeah it's a huge waste

I think that it should be relatively current stuff as well. I could ask for some Minimates from 2003 and no one would be able to find them. So let's try to keep it to stuff that has been out for a few months.

I'll update the list as much as people keep adding stuff, so why don't we hold off asking for stuff that isn't out yet. At least give yourself a chance to try and find it on your own. (Although I know right now I'll never find anything here in the black void of figures)

I think that it should be relatively current stuff as well. I could ask for some Minimates from 2003 and no one would be able to find them. So let's try to keep it to stuff that has been out for a few months.

That's stupid. If you post that you want minimates from 2003 and someone actually has them, how is that in anyway a bad thing? It shouldn't be just a current want thread. 80% of the stuff I'm currently looking for isn't current, but there's a chance someone on this board may be looking to trade or sell just that. This thread needs a good figure trade thread.

That's stupid. If you post that you want minimates from 2003 and someone actually has them, how is that in anyway a bad thing? It shouldn't be just a current want thread. 80% of the stuff I'm currently looking for isn't current, but there's a chance someone on this board may be looking to trade or sell just that. This thread needs a good figure trade thread.

The thing is, I made this thread for the reasoning that if we were out and about and found some recent stuff we could help each other out.

If you look there are multiple threads by people called Haves/Wants who are looking for trades. i'm not saying it's wrong, I just think we might end up with a giant thread that no one looks at if we have people asking for every single item dating back years ago.

The thing is, I made this thread for the reasoning that if we were out and about and found some recent stuff we could help each other out.

If you look there are multiple threads by people called Haves/Wants who are looking for trades. i'm not saying it's wrong, I just think we might end up with a giant thread that no one looks at if we have people asking for every single item dating back years ago.

I can understand that.

On another board I'm on, we have a huge 30 page thread of people's haves/wants and it's worked great as a figure trading thread. A lot of it is people selling their older toys, like getting rid of huge collections of ML or people looking for the newest toys that just came out.

I think it's fine if everyone had their own have/want thread, but then it's almost like we'd need a separate subforum for it similar to fwoosh or rebelscum.

I'll edit my post for the only thing currently out that I'm looking for.

but current stuff is different for....well....me, Lars and SpiderX

but hey, if anyone needs a Banshee let me know....they're $4 at my TRU....Dozens of em.

i just don't see what the big deal is either way... you can't put a limit to what's currently out, some stores have brand new stuff, some have ancient, some have nothing.

I can get Spideyboy a riddler. There's a crapload of them at my local WM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"