Revenge of the Fallen Negatron Lives!!!

Hotwire

Dealin' W/ Demons
Reaction score
The film barely started shooting, and already some are bashing it. Those who are unhappy with anything, post here.

Yet here you are......

Looking through your profile and previous posts, one would say you are an immature baby. Probably the king of them all, Mister "What I say is law". Loser that is now added to my ignore list. Not worth my time.

I see more bashing between the two of you than I see about transformers. I'm no mod, but seriously, take it to pm, if you have an issue with each other. This is for transformers talk. Jesus, day three, and already people are fighting. It's a messageboard, get the **** over it. :down

If you guys have nothing better to do than fight on a messageboard then for sure get the **** off the forum.

Anyways, I'm not really "unhappy", i'm in between for the most part. If that makes any sense.

I think there seems to be too many humans again. That's my only gripe.

Ah, the Negatron thread lives!

I would prefer a red Hot Rod.

The film barely started shooting, and already some are bashing it.

Same writers and director leave little hope that the sequel will be any better then the first movie (which was awful).

Yay the return of the Negatron's, this is going to be a laugh :up:

The flames on Prime have to go! :cmad:

:oldrazz:

No, seriously. Get rid of them. :o

I think its fine to have threads like this....there was pure choas on the boards before HR's idea to start these threads before the first movie...it was insane!

no really diggin' the title. i would have preferred something like 'Transformers 2: Deceptacons Attack' or 'Transformers 2: Retaliation'. Revenge of the Fallen just sounds like they're trying too hard to make it sound epic imo.

I would prefer a red Hot Rod.

I know it's lame but it gives you an idea of what that vett would look like in red.
hotrodcopy-1.jpg

I see more bashing between the two of you than I see about transformers. I'm no mod, but seriously, take it to pm, if you have an issue with each other. This is for transformers talk. Jesus, day three, and already people are fighting. It's a messageboard, get the **** over it. :down

I honestly have no idea what you are talking about in regards to seeing bashing between me and whatshisname....I'm not even sure I've even been in contact with this user before, but I'm sure you can ask him since he took the time to look through all my posts...which IMO is a catagory of lame so powerful that he could wear a cape and fight crime with it.

I was simply pointing out the ridiculousness of someone coming in here, a thread devoted to people who are not happy with the franchise, and make a comment like "I don't pay attention to crybabies" when the fact is that they are paying attention to the "crybabies" by posting in this thread. There is a reason why there are postive and negative threads....to maintain a level of peace. If you don't want to hear/read people gushing over the TF films then don't post in the Optimist thread...and if you don't like to hear/read negative or "crying" about the film, stay out of this thread. It's quite simple really.

People ***** way too much...

Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen doesn't sound that bad at all.

Optimus better keep the red flames, because it looks awesome.

And Shia 'The Beef' is a great actor mind you...TF, Disturbia, Indiana Jones and even his stint in I, Robot was good.

Grow up kids.

There's a specific thread for you if you don't have anything to complain about, you know?

There's a specific thread for you if you don't have anything to complain about, you know?

That sentence alone makes me laugh.

And obviously I am complaining about something...complaining about whiny kids.

:grin:

People ***** way too much...

Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen doesn't sound that bad at all.

Optimus better keep the red flames, because it looks awesome.

And Shia 'The Beef' is a great actor mind you...TF, Disturbia, Indiana Jones and even his stint in I, Robot was good.

Grow up kids.

What a great actor!!!

[YT]8IXCK1EyP4s&hl=en[/YT]

:whatever:
:down:

:doom: :doom: :doom:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"