Revenge of the Fallen Optimist Prime:Reborn

Loving it, can't wait. Still hoping for a "optimus comes to save the day in an awesome way"-scene. Like Rambo in the last Rambo-flick. Maybe as a homage to the animated Transformers-film (but don't kill him off, please!). Jetfire is a gread addition. To bad there is no Dinobots.

The plane in Die Hard was a F-35... which I thought was kinda funny cause it didn't take its first successful flight in the hover variant until June of this year. I'm really looking forward to larger scale of transformers this time around and cant wait for some huge battles!

Honestly I feel sorry for the Transformers fans who didn't like the first one. It would suck to be a fan and expect so much and then for one reason or another not like it. Cause here you are, a transformers fan and the biggest thing to happen to TF since the 80's comes about and instead of renewing your love for the franchise, it crushes you and you don't even like transformers anymore... that must be a sh1ty feeling. Then here you have all the people who like it with a revived appreciation for the stories and childhood memories

*raises hand*

I can honestly say that even though I bought the dvd, I haven't watched it yet. I've only seen the movie once in theaters and I don't feel the need to watch it again. It didn't "feel" like a Transformers movie.

People are bashing it without understanding the the source material had little story to begin with and cant stand the fact that the movie is going to have a real plot.

I'm not going to get into the whole argument because I've done it many times before over and over again... but I'll just say that your generalizations bare no merit.

Honestly I feel sorry for the Transformers fans who didn't like the first one. It would suck to be a fan and expect so much and then for one reason or another not like it. Cause here you are, a transformers fan and the biggest thing to happen to TF since the 80's comes about and instead of renewing your love for the franchise, it crushes you and you don't even like transformers anymore... that must be a sh1ty feeling. Then here you have all the people who like it with a revived appreciation for the stories and childhood memories

This is how some people feel about SR :csad: but most still love Superman.

I'm very optimistic about this movie. Of course, I'm not a die-hard Transformer fan, but I thought TF1 rocked! I can't wait for the sequel.

Aren't all Autonomous Robotic Organisms supposed to be civilian, industrial or EMERGENCY/RESCUE vehicles?

WHAT THE ***** is an ice cream truck doing there
Even worse it's supposed to be twins and the bots have a brotherly brawl

Seriously Micheal! What the hell?

Lol I think you're in the wrong thread dude, you want the Negatron thread :up:

The Corvette concept is probably one of the sexiest cars i've ever seen...... Great choice Bay.... Great choice

Aren't all Autonomous Robotic Organisms supposed to be civilian, industrial or EMERGENCY/RESCUE vehicles?

WHAT THE ***** is an ice cream truck doing there
Even worse it's supposed to be twins and the bots have a brotherly brawl

Seriously Micheal! What the hell?

it might not be from the film, they might be throwing us off, remember TDK threads they had a purple car posted everywhere saying it was jokers car, that ended up being a fake, you never know

I hope its better than the first,
I mean i really cant stand that movie at some points but over all im hyped for this bad boy

Well, the Negatron thread got a bump, so...
Might as well.

This Movie looks awseme....Aren't we getting a trailer this friday?

no idea when a trailer will appear...... theres now talk of waiting till next year for it

I'm definitely hyped for this movie. I enjoyed TF1 despite its flaws, and my beef with some of the Bayformers' design (i.e. Starscream). But from what I've read thus far I'm liking what I heard, and I'm optimistic that this movie will turn out great. I've been a TF fan since the '80s and I'm very happy to see more of Transformers on the big screen.

As Long as I see Robots beating the shiznizzle out of each other i'm satisfied :o

All Hail Micheal Bay!

I was very Optimistic about the first film (Which was a great film) , and now I freaking can't wait for ROTF !!!!!

It'll be another awesome and amazing Transformers film.

So what if it's not your grandparents' TF. Everything is changing. Batman has become more realistic, Spider-Man is emo, and Iron Man...well, nothing's really different about Iron Man, but we have a different Rhodey!!.

I say get over it. It's a fun and entertaining movie.

After the trailers, we really should be getting an influx of optimists!
Can't wait.

Going by the darker tone of the trailers, my 4-year old son is going to have to, poor kid :cwink:...

After the trailers, we really should be getting an influx of optimists!
Can't wait.

Going by the darker tone of the trailers, my 4-year old son is going to have to, poor kid :cwink:...

Well, don't give any darker credits just yet...after all how many anticipated how light-hearted number one would be after the teaser? I believe the first half of the movie will be very number one in terms of comedy and then the second half is when all the **** will hit the fan.

I think this thread can get a little bump now.

This movie looks incredible so far. Fallen looks like he means buisness and the twins are ok, the comedy relief. Optimus looks like he kicks ass in this film.

Optimus is the man or bot i should say,lol, still would of like to see Ultra Magnus though.

I'm pretty sure this movie will do better, box office wise, than Terminator and wolverine and maybe even Star Trek

Wow, sad to see this thread had to get bumped so many times... I for one am VERY excited to see this bad boy! Saw the trailer with Star Trek, (or Terminator, can't remember which one) and I have to say just those few short clips blows anything from the first one away. The scene with the aircraft carrier being destroyed immediately comes to mind. All hail Megatron! I suppose the only gripe I'd have is the apparent lack of my favorite bot Soundwave, but that's small potatoes compared to what we're gonna get. Count me in on the Optimist side!

I think when GI joe comes out

...and does insanely poor

we'll see what is said about BAY(and his many bad decisions and excessive film style)

seriously

80's kids commericials in disguise as cartoons

and bay has THE summer hit(that will claim at least one record before it's done)

for all the talk of his failure as a human being and film maker

lets just wait and see...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"