Nerdblock

ComicChick

I Work Too Much
Staff member
Reaction score
Nerdblocks are mystery boxes full of themed nerd gear delivered to your home every month. Doesn't that sound awesome?

https://www.nerdblock.com/
You can choose from different themed box subscriptions and they will be delivered to your home every month.

• Nerdblock Classic - comicon in a box, plus a shirt monthly
  • Horror Block - pop horror subscription box
  • Arcade Block - video game themed subscription box
  • Nerd Block Jr (for boys or girls) - boxes for kids ages 6-11

Last edited:
October's theme is COLLIDE: MARVEL VS DC!

Kevin Smith is picking what goes into the October Nerdblock!
20r494k.png

One of the items in the block has been revealed:

2nqgv0k.png

another item revealed:

13ydr9h.png

Last edited:
This months was pretty light. I think they've gone for more expensive things rather than quantity. Still liked it though and signed up for Arcade Block. Expecting that this month.

I got Nerd Block and LootCrate in today. So far though I think LC takes it this month for the better crate. Will wait and see what AB brings :)

i got my Nerdblock today, Lootcrate is on the way. I really like the Funko Pop

Same. I already had the normal DP bobble head so having the unmaked version was pretty cool. Enjoy your crate when you get it. :)

November's Block is already being hinted at:

148ly6r.png

2wf00eb.png

I'll give it another month...not terribly impressed. Neat stuff but nothing I'd buy myself.

This sort of thing disappoints me. It's totally something I'd like, but like ComicCon, it's also filled with stuff that I am just outside of the fanbase for.

I'll give it another month...not terribly impressed. Neat stuff but nothing I'd buy myself.

i think i'm giving the edge to LootCrate right now, but i'll still stay tuned. i think i'm going to skip this month

This sort of thing disappoints me. It's totally something I'd like, but like ComicCon, it's also filled with stuff that I am just outside of the fanbase for.

they have different blocks that are supposed to appeal to different people, the nerd block is comic-oriented, arcade block for the gamer and then horror block. some of the t-shirts are cool, but i think my fave items in the blocks are the funko pops.

It will be touch and go with these boxes no matter which one you sign up for. Not everyone will like every single thing. It's tough to please everyone. It's a risk each month. So far I was only disappointed with one of my subscriptions which was a UK based one. So I switched and got a second Nerd Block box.

LootCrate and NerdBlock are the better ones out there at a decent price for what you get. I've watched unboxings of other monthly boxes and they were awful. These two are the best ones out there.

"the November Nerd Block Classic will include a Batman item! We love Batman and we know that you do too, so when we had the chance to include this item we just couldn't say no!"

I'll probably cancel after this month. 30 bucks is just too much.

i sure wish shipping wasn't so much...

new item revealed:
2mclz6.jpg

the first hint of December's Block is out:

9sh17a.png

Got my nerdblock today. The Deadpool shirt is pretty cool. Actually all the little things in there are pretty nice. i definitely think my favorite is the iron man coffee mug

and i was one of the boxes that received an autograph from Bruce Campbell :up:

I love the idea of these things but I haven't got space for the things in the set that I'm less into. Wish these things were around when I was a kid.

Holiday Deal, sign up now and save 15% off. Promo code; GIFT

2m2yzom.png

Use code PRESENT for 10% off.

Last edited:
ws7oyv.png

As a way of saying Happy Holidays we're offering $5 off to the first 1,000 customers across Nerd Block Classic, Horror Block, and Arcade Block!

Please use the following promo codes to receive $5 off:

Nerd Block Classic: CLASSIC5
Arcade Block: ARCADE5
Horror Block: HORROR5

January's theme is being revealed:
qybucj.png

Save $5 off Classic, Horror or Arcade! Use code CLASSIC5, HORROR5 or ARCADE5!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"