Umbrella Academy Netflix Orders 'Umbrella Academy' Adaptation

Obviously can’t say for certain, but the second season looks a little more zany, colorful and comic-booky than the first season. I like that change of pace. I loved how dark and gritty the first season was, but I think this maybe looks a bit more fun.
Yep, seems that way to me and I love the look of what we've seen so far.

Yep, seems that way to me and I love the look of what we've seen so far.

Me too, although I didn't mind the darker look of the first season I do think a more vibrant and colorful look is a better fit visual wise for this kind of show. It does look a lot more fun and comic-booky which is always a plus IMO when it comes to these superhero shows for me.

Me too, although I didn't mind the darker look of the first season I do think a more vibrant and colorful look is a better fit visual wise for this kind of show. It does look a lot more fun and comic-booky which is always a plus IMO when it comes to these superhero shows for me.
Yeah, it will be nice to have the variety over the course of the 2 seasons. I wouldn't change season 1.

Nice, can't wait to hear your opinions man. :yay:

On episode 3 now and enjoying it a lot. Especially the music choices in the show. Also Klaus is my favorite. I just lost it when he talked about waxing his ass with chocolate pudding :funny:

Also Cameron Britton aka Edmund Kemper from Mindhunter! Recognized him right away from the voice.

On episode 3 now and enjoying it a lot. Especially the music choices in the show. Also Klaus is my favorite. I just lost it when he talked about waxing his ass with chocolate pudding :funny:

Also Cameron Britton aka Edmund Kemper from Mindhunter! Recognized him right away from the voice.
Nice man! :D

It was the dance sequence and 5 in the diner that sold me on the show completely.

LOL when I first saw that opening layout, first thing I thought was:
...That this group would somehow form a family That's the way they all became .....
That they were going to do a Brady Bunch style musical intro; (with 5 magically sending them back to the 60s).... which would have been hysterical.

giphy.gif

49dl7l.gif

Last edited:
Just saw a billboard for this! It’s getting really close. :cwink:

I am not reading reviews and this thread until after I watch the show on Friday, but I just want to say it reviewing much better then the first season feels like a really good sign after the trailer. Which itself feels a lot more energetic. I am very excited. :D

Oh, and a theory. Been re-watching season 1, got me thinking about it. What are the chances Vanya's "friend" is the woman their father base their robo-mom on?

Been busy lately and just completely exhausted from work, but I’ve got 2 episodes left for season 1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"