New Billboard!

Saw links to these hi-res banners on the SHH! mainpage....

From director Brett Ratner's official website:

banner1small9tc.jpg

banner2small6as.jpg

banner3small9fe.jpg

Source: http://brettratner.com/content/films/X3.html

A new shot of a banner in the United States at TheXverse.com

x3sb061full3oh.jpg

Source: http://www.thexverse.com/gallery_image.php?image=777&parent=42

Mr Lex Luthor said:
In Australia? In Australia?!?

Bless you, Retro. Thank you for posting this. I was beginning to wonder when they're going to start advertise the damn movie over here.

:D

You mean you didn't notice? I was going to post in the 'reactions from the public thread' or something like that, but I wanted to do so with actual photographic proof.

There's one on Parramatta Rd, on Oxford St and near the Cross City Tunnel entrance on New South Head Rd.

Oh my god - you didn't notice? I geek out every time I see those, even scaring my boyfriend's Italian cousins while driving in the car.

The fact Cyke is on there is really great.

I havent seen 1 X-Men billboard in St.Louis ,MO....I`m Pissed....:mad:

pyromaniac said:
You mean you didn't notice? I was going to post in the 'reactions from the public thread' or something like that, but I wanted to do so with actual photographic proof.

There's one on Parramatta Rd, on Oxford St and near the Cross City Tunnel entrance on New South Head Rd.

Oh my god - you didn't notice? I geek out every time I see those, even scaring my boyfriend's Italian cousins while driving in the car.

The fact Cyke is on there is really great.
:eek: OMG.

I don't get out much. :O

Mr Lex Luthor said:
:eek: OMG.

I don't get out much. :O

Yet you complain about how you haven't seen any X3 promotion?

You want things to come to you?

pyromaniac said:
Yet you complain about how you haven't seen any X3 promotion?

You want things to come to you?
I just want photos. :o

Mr Lex Luthor said:
I just want photos. :o

Sounds like you'll only come out for the X3 premiere and retreat into your eremeditic hut again.

pyromaniac said:
Sounds like you'll only come out for the X3 premiere and retreat into your eremeditic hut again.
Haha, that's right. :p There's nothing to do around here. :down I might see MI3 tomorrow.

Of course, I've heard of them.

*walks*

feet.jpg

:p Alas, I'm not much of a sport person. :o

is that you putting the posters up retro? spreading the word furthermore? lol

kol_lover said:
is that you putting the posters up retro? spreading the word furthermore? lol
Yeah i try my best.;)

Spotted by LMason

From baisuzhen (2006-05-07 - In Singapore, Asia):

image118copy9ew.jpg

image119copy2dj.jpg

Famke next to Hugh in the promotional banner at GV Tampines!!!!!! I really hope X3 will establish her credentials as an excellent actress!!!! She has acted in lot of indie films and as well critically-acclaimed like Golden Eye, which she gave the world an unforgettable performance as Xenia Onatoop, the thigh crushing assassin. She also starred in the controversial series Nip and Tuck as Ava Moore and as well as I Spy as the treacherous Rachel Wright. I tell you Famke was born to play bad girls!!!!!
Source: http://baisuzhen.livejournal.com/76584.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"