Incredible Hulk 2

Spider-Cross

Civilian
Reaction score
With Kevin Feige confirming more Hulk movies, he's gonna think long and hard on how to make them suitably adaptable for the Marvel Cinematic Universe and I got just the characters he is expected to use to make the 2nd Hulk movie much smoother

Since the Hulk's MCU debut in Phase One's Incredible Hulk movie from 2008, Hulk was being pursued by Hulkbusters, and in the end defeated Abomination.

Now for this second film, new characters that Marvel Studios is most likely to include those that would adapt into the cinematic franchise less disturbing and more meaningful. Some of you were expecting Planet Hulk to happen as the second MCU Hulk movie, but with Joss Whedon and other officials denying those rumors, Planet Hulk is very much not gonna happen and besides, there is much more for Marvel Studios to have in store for Hulk in the next movie that involves staying on Earth.

For new characters that Kevin Feige and Marvel Studios is very much intended to use are those that can expressed meaningfully in the cinematic universe and some of them that can be expressed meaningfully are allies like Bruce Banner's cousin Jennifer Walters aka the She-Hulk

As Bruce's cousin, Jennifer Walters is a professional lawyer who was given an emergency blood transfer from Banner when she was wounded which led to her acquiring a milder version of his Hulk condition. As such, Walters becomes a large powerful green-hued version of herself while still largely retaining her personality. In order for her to appear in the sequel, Feige and Marvel Studios would express how Bruce Banner would make a huge risk in attempting to save the life of his love ones.

Now for those actresses that would make a fine She Hulk, these are the most popular choices

Megan Fox

Emmanuelle Chriqui

and Eliza Dushku

Villains that he would use that are more comfortable and less disturbing for Hulk to take on in the sequel are a specific group of villains composed of 4 different scientific elements known as

The U-Foes
U-Foes

And the best thing about the U-Foes is that they are described as an evil version of the Fantastic Four. Infact they have the same origin as the Fantastic Four as they were attempting to get their superpowers the same way Reed Richards and his team did but with different results.

Vector: Telikinesis

Vapor: Gaseous Matter

X-Ray: Radiation

Ironclad: Metal

To fit into the Marvel Cinematic Universe's Incredible Hulk sequel their origins will have to be changed just like the characters Ultron, Quicksilver, and Scarlet Witch.

Other supporting characters that are speculated to appear as Hulk's allies are

Hawkeye

and Rick Jones

until announcements are made in 2014, stay tuned for more updates on the film as they come

If the U-Foes are FF villains then Fox will own the rights to them, so they cant be used.

I personally wouldnt mind the return of the Abomination in a sequel working alongside The Leader. If we are going for a new villain though, Hulk doesnt have many good ones, Wendigo could be okay I suppose.

Probably not the U-Foes. I'm hoping it'll be The Leader framing Hulk with a Gamma Corps lineup consisting of Red Hulk, Axon, Grey, Gideon and Mess chasing him down.

I'm pretty sure the U-Foes are *not* part of the FF license. They originated in the Hulk comics, IIRC, they just had an origin of "And now I'll try to replicate the FF's accident." No reason that can't be adjusted.

If they really do another Hulk film I really wish they would do a Hulk/Iron Man team up film...because the two characters worked great together in Avengers and they already established a bit of a friendship between Stark and Banner in the film. I'd love to see that explored more.

I want The Leader in the next Hulk film. His plan can be similar to the Gamma World arc from Earth's Mightiest Heroes. That would be an easy way to introduce both She-hulk and gamma irritated Samson to the MCU.

I want The Leader in the next Hulk film. His plan can be similar to the Gamma World arc from Earth's Mightiest Heroes. That would be an easy way to introduce both She-hulk and gamma irritated Samson to the MCU.
Agreed, but how? MCU Hulk is a mixture between gamma radiation and a replication of the SSS. Without the SSS as a cataclyst ther would be no Hulk (or Abomb for that matter) so how create a Gamm World like incident when the SSS is not available or has to be injected painfully in every person to be changed? Sure, they could use Hulks blood instead. It worked for the Leader, but still, the problem is the distribution of that component. Drinking won't do, or else we would have a hulked out Stan Lee jumping around anywhere in the MCU

A virus let out into the atmosphere? Poisoned water supply for a first trial run? I don't think it'd be that hard to adapt, doubly so with them seemingly distancing themselves from certain aspects of TIH ( note how in Avengers, Banner is a lot more of a polymath with an emphasis on radiation than a biochemist ).

When did Feige confirm there will be more Hulk films? Source please.

I´d go with the classic "The Leader wants Hulks strength" route with the plotline. In this case Stern would know he needs the super soldier serum and would try to acquire it from Banner.

If the U-Foes are FF villains then Fox will own the rights to them, so they cant be used.

I personally wouldnt mind the return of the Abomination in a sequel working alongside The Leader. If we are going for a new villain though, Hulk doesnt have many good ones, Wendigo could be okay I suppose.

MAybe you did not notice what I said, Marvel can alter their origin. Did you not see the sentence?

The Leader was essentially set up as the next villain already.

MAybe you did not notice what I said, Marvel can alter their origin. Did you not see the sentence?

And alter their names and powers and appearance too. If they belong to Fox there's no workaround to use them without permission.

I really, really want to see the Leader as the next film.

Red She Hulk, Rulk, or She Hulk would be welcomed additions.

A few days ago when he mentioned more Hulk and Hawkeye in Phase Three

Feige didn't confirm that there will be another Hulk movie. All he said was that Marvel like Ruffalo as Banner and wants to explore more stories with him.

Either way, Feige was quick to point out that he's still keen to exploit the popularity of the Hulk ("I think we have something special with our Mark Ruffalo Banner, and we'd love to see where we could take his stories"), adding that the Green Goliath will have "a significant role" in The Avengers: Age of Ultron.

Feige only confirms interest in Hulk and that he'll play a big part in AoU. He never said anything about more Hulk films. If you were referring to another quote you should provide a link.

Hawkeye being a supporting character in a Hulk sequel is a good idea. I loved the relationship they had in Avengers: EMH.

hopefully more monster foes to fight, for sure. also there should be a giant robot.

Did you not read MY sentence? If the U-Foes are owned by Fox as part of the FF rights (like Dr. Doom, Silver Surfer and Galactus are), Marvel CANNOT use them, end of discussion if that is the case.

Which is moot, as I've heard no evidence suggesting that Fox owns their rights. And doing some quick research, I can't find any cites for them ever even *appearing* in a Fantastic Four comic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"