Incredible Hulk 2

I think Brie Larson from Short Term 12 and 21 Jump Street would be good.

I'd really like them to get to work on another Hulk movie...it's the perfect time. I want to see them moving into deeper territory...like Gray Hulk or Doc Green.

Would also be nice to see underused villains like Ravage, Flux, & Madman make their way to the big screen. Madman would be perfect if they use the Leader, considering they're brothers & what not.

If they ever get around to doing a proper Leader film, I'd want them to go all the way with making him the threat he should be. Personally I'd love for them to go with the crippled, oversized brain look from the Ultimate comics. Something like Gray Oldman as Mason Verger in the Hannibal film, running things from afar with Madman as his enforcer.

I'd love something on that level but I want the Leader to be able to fully function and not necessarily be crippled in any way. He should be the opposite of what the Hulk is; a mutant who wants to show he's the smartest their is. His intellect perfectly opposes the Hulk's strength.

Having Madman as his enforcer would be icing on the cake. As I've said before it pains me that he's been so underused, especially considering the Hulk has had no shortage of stories through the years. Yeah, sure, they brought Madman back recently but they also had his head explode. :o

I want him to attain the spotlight he deserves. More stories, film appearances, the whole works.

The main thing I was thinking, If he was wheelchair-bound it'd be like a nice parallel to the brain vs brawn thing. He's the smartest man in the world yet his physical abilities are utterly nonexistent, which would make him a stark contrast to the godlike physique Hulk has.

That's my reasoning anyway.

The main thing I was thinking, If he was wheelchair-bound it'd be like a nice parallel to the brain vs brawn thing. He's the smartest man in the world yet his physical abilities are utterly nonexistent, which would make him a stark contrast to the godlike physique Hulk has.

Oh, I know what you mean and I agree. I want them to keep that contrast intact but to do it without confining him to a wheelchair. If they did, I wouldn't complain about it but I'd just rather they didn't. Just my preference, no biggie.

And am I the only one who wants Tim Roth to return even if everyone else goes? He's really underrated & I think with stronger writing he could be an even better villain.

I'd be fine with Betty being recast, though. I liked Tyler but Connelly was the better of the two & I want someone who brings the level of talent she did.

Well they did approach Roth for Age of Ultron before the character was removed from the script, so maybe Marvel agrees with you.

Good Idea, but it reminds me of Hector Hammond.

Well they did approach Roth for Age of Ultron before the character was removed from the script, so maybe Marvel agrees with you.

I'm happy to know they do. :woot: To most, they'd just look at it as "well, it didn't happen" but I can see Marvel has some type of plans for the character. Be it in another Hulk movie or an Avengers movie, we'll end up seeing Roth as the Abomination again.

I'm confident on that. :word:

I liked Norton more than Ruffalo, but I still wouldn't mind seeing Ruffalo in Incredible Hulk 2. I would like them to do a Hulkbusters storyline. They've already introduced Talbot on Agents of SHIELD. Let him lead the Hulkbusters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"