The Dark Knight New Dark Knight Casting

Maybe he is the dude with a bomb in his belly.

Well, the Joker is a rapist. :dry:

When did the Joker ever rape anyone. To crush your delusions before you answer..............um....yeah NO! TKJ doesn't count. He undressed Barbara, if you have some issues and want to assume he proceded to rape her as well, well that's on you. In the years that Joker has been around if they wanted to give him some rapist qualities/actions I think they would have hinted at it over the years.

Maybe he is the dude with a bomb in his belly.
fat%20bastard.jpg

This just came to mind. :huh:

I hope someone has an answer to this question, cuz I for one, am not going to look for him.

- Jow

I think he was in that diamond auction scene where Poison Ivy and Mr. Freeze made their grand entrance. Also the same scene with that oh-so "great" moment where Batman pulled out his "Bat credit card". I recall that Joel Schumacher pointed him out in his directors commentary for the Special Edition DVD.

The senator also did voice work for BTAS. It was in the episode where Ras Al Ghul flashed back to the old west, when he and his son fought Jonah Hex.

Senator Leahyfor Fat Bastard!!!................wait.........maybe AMH and Leahy open up a fallafel fast food chain!!

Rosie makes my eyes bleed.........seriously this just doesnt seem fun anymore.

Damn politicians using their power to get speaking roles in Batman movies!!!

... hmm.. at least if another "Seduction of the Innocent" controversy comes out, at least there will be someone in Congress on fanboys' side.. I guess..

BTW- is the Senator donating his fee to charity? just curious..

one of my inside sourses-my mole-is an assistant to chris nolan and is actually pretty tight with the guy tells me rosie o'donell definitly has been cast as catwoman for the next film titled son of a bat! another bit of news is that bales out and chris o'donnell(no relation) will be batman/bruce wayne. also, corey feldman will be robin if gary coleman is too damn busy with his project with brangelina. pauly shore is up for the role of the villanous egghead and jm j bullock is locked in as gordon. peter north is actually lobbying for the role of gash al splooge( brother of ra's). oh and caine is out as alfred- flava flav will fill the shoes with fred savage directing. should be awesome!

I read that on Latino Review too :ninja:

I was hoping Nolan would cast Mark Hamill as one of the Jokers Goons or a Currupt Politican or something.

I read that on Latino Review too :ninja:

yes, he did! and I can vouch for that.

tho, I think rosie would make better Killer Croc.

Ellen Degeneres i heared is attempting to shoehorn he way into the movie but rosie is adamant and was quoted as saying " she won't get near this p****!!!!"

When did the Joker ever rape anyone. To crush your delusions before you answer..............um....yeah NO! TKJ doesn't count. He undressed Barbara, if you have some issues and want to assume he proceded to rape her as well, well that's on you. In the years that Joker has been around if they wanted to give him some rapist qualities/actions I think they would have hinted at it over the years.

Alan Moore have stated in interviews that the Joker did in fact raped Barabara but DC stop him as to how much could be shown in the graphic novel and whats even sicker he said that Jim Gordan was raped also. :dry:

one of my inside sourses-my mole-is an assistant to chris nolan and is actually pretty tight with the guy tells me rosie o'donell definitly has been cast as catwoman for the next film titled son of a bat! another bit of news is that bales out and chris o'donnell(no relation) will be batman/bruce wayne. also, corey feldman will be robin if gary coleman is too damn busy with his project with brangelina. pauly shore is up for the role of the villanous egghead and jm j bullock is locked in as gordon. peter north is actually lobbying for the role of gash al splooge( brother of ra's). oh and caine is out as alfred- flava flav will fill the shoes with fred savage directing. should be awesome!

I thought she was Bat-Mite and they were going to use forced-perspective with her scenes to make her appear smaller. They're still searching for a studio space long enough to pull the camera back so they can film it.

Alan Moore have stated in interviews that the Joker did in fact raped Barabara but DC stop him as to how much could be shown in the graphic novel and whats even sicker he said that Jim Gordan was raped also. :dry:

wow. tho, when you read that book it's pretty apparent that in a sense a sort of rape was taking place. i wouldn't find it hard to believe that moore originally wrote that but it was cut out.messed up!

No.

You can't get hurt on the Internet. So don't be so proud of yourself.
Wow, no kidding. You've blown my mind.

The guy that was directed to, got the joke, apparently someone didn't. :dry:

I thought she was Bat-Mite and they were going to use forced-perspective with her scenes to make her appear smaller. They're still searching for a studio space long enough to pull the camera back so they can film it.

Mmm, that could work. Remember the Alex Ross version of Bat-mite? Have they tried satellite?:wow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"