The Dark Knight Rises The Loyalty & Courage Expressed from Fredericks & Senator Leahy's Characters

Shpati

Civilian
Reaction score
One small thing I loved about this trilogy is the loyalty and courage represented from Board Member #2 (Dark Knight Rises), Gentleman at Party (The Dark Knight), which were played by Senator Patrick Leahy, and I especially liked Fredericks (John Nolan, Christopher's Uncle).

Fredericks is the man who said "the apple has fallen very far from the tree" to Bruce Wayne in Batman Begins. He is also the one who showed loyalty to Thomas Wayne by obviously not wanting to take the company public like shady Earle.

He showed courage by nominating himself when Bane crashed the board member's meeting. He prevented Fox from having to choose a board member, and he showed that has not afraid to speak up to and stand up to Bane. He refused to place his hand so Dr. Pavel can operate on that machine. Bane's men were ready to shoot him. He is a very bold man.

May I add that he is not a bad actor considering he has not done any big time movies, and that he probably only got the part because he is Christopher Nolan's uncle.

Senator Patrick Leahy's character was the one who called Joker a thug in the Dark Knight. He was not afraid. He also stood up for Bruce Wayne when Daggett kicked him out of the board members' meeting in the Dark Knight Rises. To my knowledge he is classified as "Board Member #2" in the Dark Knight Rises and "Man at Party" in the Dark Knight. I am assuming they are actually the same character now. Not a bad actor for a senator.

I really enjoyed how they were used through out the trilogy. I love small things like this.

I remember recognizing those two. I didn't think Senator Leahy would come back, or Fredericks. It was a nice touch bringing them back and giving them some developments.

I like to think at the end, Bruce's identity has Batman has become sort of an open secret, and Fredericks is like... "I guess the apple didn't fall far from the tree."

Leahy was in the George Clooney Batman move to.
Becase of Leahy being in the new batman move we got to see the move befor most of the world here in vermont.

Just a little trivia, Fredricks (board member) is actually Nolan's uncle John Nolan.

John-Nolan%20-%20Main%20Image%201.jpg

I like to think at the end, Bruce's identity has Batman has become sort of an open secret, and Fredericks is like... "I guess the apple didn't fall far from the tree."
haha, that would be awesome.

I totally geeked out for the return of Fredericks.

And Senator Leahy too :word:.

Just a little trivia, Fredricks (board member) is actually Nolan's uncle John Nolan.

right. Shpati mentioned this in his opening speech.
you could have found a better picture, that pic is horrible. makes him look 100 years old.. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"