• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

New Episodes Of "The Spectacular Spider-Man" Set To Premiere January 2009 On Teletoon

Spider-Jim

Civilian
Reaction score
The Canadian animation channel Teletoon is set to debut new episodes of The Spectacular Spider-Man next month.

A representative for Teletoon has confirmed for Marvel Animation Age that new episodes of The Spectacular Spider-Man are set to start airing on Sunday, January 11th, 2009.

Full details: http://marvel.toonzone.net/news.php?action=fullnews&id=152

You Canadians, do be kind enough to tape the episodes and upload them on YouTube. :)

The second season will reportedly open with Peter Parker in the search for Eddie Brock. An ongoing subplot for the second season involves Spider-Man getting tangled in a deadly gang war, resulting in a host of new characters debuting as well as the return of many villainous opponents from the first season.
This sounds promising.

LOL, I have perfect timing. Just moved to Canada over the summer :up:

First they get Wolverine and The X-Men first; now this? Oy.

And I was actually considering moving to Canada, too.:csad:

Really? Canada getting it first!? :yay: I'm sorry, but I'm really relishing this moment. Many times Canada has been screwed over but I think this helps make up for it a bit. That aside, I think something will work out and people in US will be able to watch it, well there's always Youtube.

I'm PO'ed, I'm canadian and I don't GET Teletoon!

So when will season 2 come to the U.S.? Are we just screwed or something? I mean, what's the deal? Why aren't they airing the show on one of the two 4kids saturday morning channels? I haven't been following news on this show, did it get bad ratings or something? WTF?

So when will season 2 come to the U.S.? Are we just screwed or something? I mean, what's the deal? Why aren't they airing the show on one of the two 4kids saturday morning channels? I haven't been following news on this show, did it get bad ratings or something? WTF?
Season 2 will air in March on Disney XD; the channel taking over Toon Disney in February. Go look in the season 2 thread for more.

darn those lucky candians getting season 2 much earlier then us americans. Well since the show will be airing in march here and on disney xd which i wont be able to watch since i will be in school when it airs on the us channel i will be forced to watching it online.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"