New Hulk questions

Wolvenom2099

Civilian
Reaction score
Can anyone please tell me if the Planet Hulk storyline is still going on & how it is going & if it is a good story so far? Is the Hulk involved in the Civil War storyline in any way? I would apreciate the help, Thanks.

yup it's still going on and it's getting better and better. The Hulk is finally learning how to really fight. He won't come out in CW but he will have a big impact when he returns because he has given hints of how he's gonna make them pay for betraying him and sending him away. you're missing a great series.

Hulk was betrayed by the Reed Richards, Tony Stark, Dr. Strange, and Black Bolt (the Illuminati). He was sent into space to stop a global threat. Hulk saves the world and when they sent him his ride home (a space ship) it started going in the wrong direction. Richards gave him some speech about how they did it for his better interest. They wanted to let him live on another planet with no intelligent life where he can finally be left alone.

Well, things went wrong and he got sucked into a wormhole and was spat out onto some other planet. The wormhole drained his power (which is slowly returning) and now he's on this planet where people have technology that can actually harm him! So Hulk is being paired up with a motley crew of aliens from different reaches of space.

Greg Pak's writing is perfect for the Hulk. This is an event that will last until feb. 2007 (If I remember correctly)

The first four-issue arc has already come out, and the first issue of the second arc has already come out. It is really good. It shouldn't be too hard to track down the last four issues, so I recommend you try to catch up because this really is the best Hulk story in years.

For more info on how Hulk got sent to space check out the New Avengers: Illuminati one shot. It's really well written.

Anyway, because Hulk will be in space this whole time he will not be a part of Civil War. It kinda sucks but don't worry, he'll have plenty of fun wreaking havoc when he returns.

Hope this helped! :)

I posted this a while back in the Official Hulk Comics thread:

(By the way, this whole Hulk event is called Planet Hulk)

For those who don't know...
Planet Hulk schedule:

Part 1: Exile. Feb - May 06 (#92-95)

Giant Size Hulk #1. June 06. (28 pages of new story-Planet Hulk tie in. Also reprints "Hulk: the End".)

Part 2: Anarchy. July - Oct 06 (#96-99)
(#96 was the most recent comic out so far, Wolvenom!)

Part 3: Allegiance. Nov 06 - Feb 07 (#100-103)

FINALE: Armageddon. Mar - Apr 07 (#104-105)

:eek: OVER A YEAR OF PLANET HULK!!! Hope this helps! :up:

Thanks guys, you have been very very helpful. I can't wait to get my hands on this story. Thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"