• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

New Joe Fridays Week 30

If that is Cap, that seems to add fuel to the fire that the Secret Avengers don't exactly win outright in CW #7, as it seems some aspect of the SHRA remains afterwards. Marvel may seem dead set on keeping the status quo changed for now and trying to keep it together.

That said, while it makes a lot of sense for Cap to be on that table, considering he was a star of NEW AVENGERS and all, I could list a dozen heroes & villians off the top of my head that wore boots like that. ;) Pirate boots are "in" with superheroes.

Dr.Strange an Avenger. Cool this is something I've wanted too see for a long time.

If that is Cap, that seems to add fuel to the fire that the Secret Avengers don't exactly win outright in CW #7, as it seems some aspect of the SHRA remains afterwards. Marvel may seem dead set on keeping the status quo changed for now and trying to keep it together.

That said, while it makes a lot of sense for Cap to be on that table, considering he was a star of NEW AVENGERS and all, I could list a dozen heroes & villians off the top of my head that wore boots like that. ;) Pirate boots are "in" with superheroes.

But the package, thats Steve Rogers, ask Sharon Carter.

I'm also supposed to be doing some reading for school, but yeah i'll do that tomorrow night.

I want the Saints to win. Its pretty hard to cheer against them.

I'm a Falcons fan so I beg to differ.

Yet between the two I'm Saints for good measure, hey at least we fired Jim Mora as head coach the lil'b--ch.

I'm a Falcons fan so I beg to differ.

Yet between the two I'm Saints for good measure, hey at least we fired Jim Mora as head coach the lil'b--ch.

His pop was right, Vick is a coach killer.:o

Screw you Darth.

Mora was a weak ass coach to begin with, he couldn't control not only Vick but the whole team his leadership skills are subpar. Any coach who whines and b--ches as much as him deserves to get the boot.

From New Avengers:

newavengers28-16-copy.jpg

I wonder who that is, strapped to the table.:o

Is Speedball bcause his into that sh**t now.:D:D:D:up:

Grief implies angst and emo.

No, it doesn't. Not even a little. Anyone who has ever gone through the grieving process would cringe at that analogy. Grief is a palpable outpouring of emotion that almost everyone on the earth will feel at one point in their lives. Angst, and especially emo, are "phases" set aside for bored, spoiled kids.

But you make up for it with this, which made me laugh out loud.
Dread said:
When you use the 5 stages of Depression as a MOTIF, you are creating an emo SPONGE.

Dread said:
When you use the 5 stages of Depression as a MOTIF, you are creating an emo SPONGE.

Just to follow up on that. I just watched Nightmare Before Christmas with my girlfriend and her daughter. I haven't seen it in years, and they've never seen it before. Talk about an emo sponge! Now I know why I think Hot Topic should be renamed Jack Skellington Outfitters.

Hey, the Steelers have long been out of it. I'll join you. Go Saints!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheCat
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"