The Dark Knight New Joker Message!!! (WSS/It's All Part of the Plan)

The joker would want us to be flashy and inventive with our methods of extra swag retrieval

That's the easy way, the easy way is no fun. Now a stupidly overly convoluted plan for more swag is much better. It's more impressive when it actually works! :woot:

That's why I am bringing smoke bombs. I'll just grab a bunch of stuff and say, "NINJA VANISH!!!"

Although, to be fair, I can only run about 15 feet before I collapse. Damn you years of beer and Funyun consumption!!!

Well, good luck and godspeed, everyone. I can't believe I'm missing this. Hopefully some of it is still in progress when I get back around 7ish EST, but I'm not counting on it.

Well, good luck and godspeed, everyone. I can't believe I'm missing this. Hopefully some of it is still in progress when I get back around 7ish EST, but I'm not counting on it.
Check in later - Sao Paolo will be kicking off about then.

I have the same plan. I can try to talk some extras out. Im very charming. And if they dont get charmed easily, I am also really fast. Muwhaha! But I wont be grabbing anything more than just myself if there isnt enough to go around. I just want to get some extras for my friend who was unable to make it...
LMAO

charm he says..

haha charm?

BWAHAHAHAHA!

:hehe::word::oldrazz:

That's why I am bringing smoke bombs. I'll just grab a bunch of stuff and say, "NINJA VANISH!!!"

Although, to be fair, I can only run about 15 feet before I collapse. Damn you years of beer and Funyun consumption!!!
TEOL:grin:

So I got this crazy idea last night.

What if when were down there, and the timer runs up to oracles are given a choice, to help us, or help themselves.... They could lead us astray for their own gain and chance at the trailer or help us get to where we really have to go and have them get something else.

Hmm... hard choice... don't tell DARKxGOTHAMITE I said that!:hehe:

No, actually I probably would help him out. He has already promised to try to grab me swag, I couldn't screw him over for being a nice guy.

Hmm... hard choice... don't tell DARKxGOTHAMITE I said that!:hehe:

No, actually I probably would help him out. He has already promised to try to grab me swag, I couldn't screw him over for being a nice guy.
hey hey heyyy!!!!!!!!

WHATS the deal buddy!

tryin to screw me?:cmad:

:hehe:fine!

no soup for you!

i mean joker swag!

:word:

I doubt they'd try to screw with us like that. Imagine? First we're bonding, and then we're tearing at each other's throats. Yeesh.

Im going to go out on a limb and predict the trail will lead to movie theaters where you will be able to watch the new trailer that debuted at NY Comic Con.

why does the site still read "one day"? it should say "today"...

Hello all! This is my first post on this forum. I've been following the Batman Viral Games since they first started with IBIHDT, and have been watching this place since the WSS Pumpkin. Decided to finally jump on.

Now that the boring introductions are over, I was planning to go to Philly today to take place in the hunt. That didn't work out. I still want to be a part of this, though. So, here I am offering myself as an online resource if anyone needs one. A little last minute, I know, but the offer stands nonetheless. If someone needs an Oracle and doesn't have one, let me know.

Three hours, twenty one minutes until showtime. =D

Im going to go out on a limb and predict the trail will lead to movie theaters where you will be able to watch the new trailer that debuted at NY Comic Con.

Im going to go out on a limb and predict that Clowns means the Jokers involved somehow. It may be wild speculation.....But I got a good feeling

Im going to go out on a limb and predict that Clowns means the Jokers involved somehow. It may be wild speculation.....But I got a good feeling

i would also like to go out on a limb and make the prediction todays marketing has to do with the movie the dark knight

Going out on a limb, I am going to go ahead and predict that that title you just mentioned...The Dark Knight...refers to one of two people: Geraldo Rivera or the seemingly comic book favorite around here, Batman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"