New Live Action Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Movie In The Works?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It opened big and then crashed afterwards. In other words, the interest is still there for the Turtles just not in the way they went about it.

Yea I liked it.. especially the iconic Rain fight... but i d rather we get a Reboot especially with todays technology

[YT]ldC6krN7PNM&feature=player_embedded[/YT]
Someone made this awesome gritty TMNT short film.

BTW, what's going on with this movie? No news in a while.

Excellent fan film!!!

The approach these guys took is quite reminiscent of the 1990 live action movie, which is definately the way to go with the reboot.

I really hope that whoever is on the movie has a good finger on the pulse of the fans. That video absolutely had the tone right of what I think we all are hoping for.

Wow that was Great! It Definitly channels Barrons film while still standing on its own feet... I like :up:

Cool short film.

If I had to be constructive about it, I think the camera work and the editing isn't as fluid as it should be.

That fan film was great! That's the exact kind of dark, gritty tone that I want to see out of the film. :D

Personally I dont mind a lighter approach.

I dont really want it to be gritty

Personally I dont mind a lighter approach.

I dont really want it to be gritty

We've had 4 "ligther" Ninja Turtle movies already. I think we're about due for one that legitimately acknowledges their dark history and runs with it.

I havent seen the first 4 films in a while. And I only saw the third one once (hated it), but I do really enjoy the first 2 and TMNT. But mostly when I was younger I watched the 2 animated series.
I dont remember the movies being extremely "light" in tone. But not extremely dark.

ANd I think you can have a dark story and explore darker things in a lighter movie. Personally I wouldnt mind a tone a little darker than the latest Sherlock Holmes movie. Cool action, funny interactions and characters, dark villain/dark case

More than the tone Im worried about how the Turtles look in live action. Ive always been more drawn to the animated versions (TMNT included)than the live action ones even as a kid because the suits looked bad to me and the action in the animated one was always better to me

Last edited:
I will say this also. I dont want them as gritty and mature as the Mirage Turtles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"