New Marvel Studios intro

^I sure hope not. I like the idea of MS drawing a clear line of distinction between them and the outside studios films.

As to the new intro itself? I like it, it's snappy.

I like it. It was a good way to start off Phase 2.

(Iron Man 3 doesn't count in my book, lol)

^I sure hope not. I like the idea of MS drawing a clear line of distinction between them and the outside studios films.

As to the new intro itself? I like it, it's snappy.

Agreed, and I think that was the intent.

Yeah, it's awesome! I loved the old logo but this just...works.

Yeah, it's awesome! I loved the old logo but this just...works.

Hi Doc,
Without giving me any details of the trailer at all (because I want to go into ASM 2 knowing nothing at all) what did you think of the ASM 2 trailer?

Hi Doc,
Without giving me any details of the trailer at all (because I want to go into ASM 2 knowing nothing at all) what did you think of the ASM 2 trailer?

Um, it was a big surprise and really enjoyed it after a few viewings. At first I didn't care for it, due to watching it while other things were going on perhaps. It surprised me big time.

Um, it was a big surprise and really enjoyed it after a few viewings. At first I didn't care for it, due to watching it while other things were going on perhaps. It surprised me big time.

Marks out of 10?

Just to get a grade of your opinion can you grade the ASM 1 first trailer (not teaser) the trailer where Spidey is in the back of the cab with the car jacker.
I thought that trailer was ****ing AMAZING. So is the trailer for ASM 2 better or worse than that trailer?

Thanks Doc :yay:

Marks out of 10?

Just to get a grade of your opinion can you grade the ASM 1 first trailer (not teaser) the trailer where Spidey is in the back of the cab with the car jacker.
I thought that trailer was ****ing AMAZING. So is the trailer for ASM 2 better or worse than that trailer?

Thanks Doc :yay:

Better than all TASM trailers I think. I'd probably give it a 9. I don't avoid trailers like you but I do avoid forums when a movie is released to avoid the entire film being spoiled. Wish I could go in fresh with no footage of any kind lol

Better than all TASM trailers I think. I'd probably give it a 9. I don't avoid trailers like you but I do avoid forums when a movie is released to avoid the entire film being spoiled. Wish I could go in fresh with no footage of any kind lol

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!! :yay:

I started avoiding trailers after the main trailer for ASM pretty much gave away the entire plot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"