Marvel Studios at Comic Con 2014

Live stream of Reed, Rudd, Douglass, and Stoll signing:

Interviews apparently coming up in a bit.

What time will Marvels main panel be on at and where can I watch a stream or live feed?

I've got to be honest, this years comic con seems to be lacking the gigantic news stories of previous comic cons. Maybe because they peaked with the news of falcon cap and the new Thor or maybe I'm just being cranky lol

Why don't you wait until they do their big panel first? lol

Why don't you wait until they do their big panel first? lol
EXACTLY! once MS announces the whole Phase III line up and Cumberbatch as Strange the fan community will be dying of excitement-overdose

EXACTLY! once MS announces the whole Phase III line up and Cumberbatch as Strange the fan community will be dying of excitement-overdose

blam.gif

I'm gonna laugh if they announce Dr. Strange and it's not Cumberbatch, Phoenix, Leto or any of the names mentioned in the mix so far.

I'm gonna laugh if they announce Dr. Strange and it's not Cumberbatch OR Phoenix.

I would be okay with that. I would be super duper okay with that if it was Nikolaj Coster Waldau. :yay:

I've got to be honest, this years comic con seems to be lacking the gigantic news stories of previous comic cons. Maybe because they peaked with the news of falcon cap and the new Thor or maybe I'm just being cranky lol

You are just being cranky. Not sure how big of a news story that black captain America and female Thor in comic books compared to the MCU

You're a sick ****, Rowsdower :funny:.

Soooooo they confirmed GotG 2 and that's it? That's a bit of a letdown...

From the liveblog, I heard: Ant-Man stuff, followed by Age of Ultron stuff, and a quick note that GotG 2 is July 28, 2017. No word on Cap/Thor sequels, much less Dr. Strange. That's less than I was expecting, and I was expecting less than most.

So this year was weak both for DC and Marvel. At least we know Marvel has films in development.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"