New Mods Galore!

Cmill216

Senior Case Officer
Reaction score
We would like to take this opportunity to welcome the following individuals into the Red Font Fraternity/Sorority:

DBella
Showtime
The Original Bamfer
hippie_hunter
Lobo

Show them some love, and let them know how much you envy their awesomeness. :applaud

Show me love or I'll ban you with the awesomeness of my new tyranical powers :cmad:

Why not just merge the other thread?

Anyway, let me repost this gem:

Spider-Grrl15, passed over again. :(

In the interest of fair CMill, I beat you with my thread. :o Even though I only congratulated 2 of them. But seriously how many f'ing mods does this site need?

Hey why didn't I get MODage???:csad:

Are there going to be two of them leaving? Please?

In the interest of fair CMill, I beat you with my thread. :o Even though I only congratulated 2 of them. But seriously how many f'ing mods does this site need?

How many members does the JSA need?

Bella, Showtime, Bamfer and Hunter are all good decisions.

I don't know Lobo so I can not make a statement one way or another.

Uh...I love you and...I...envy your awesomeness.....:up:

We would like to take this opportunity to welcome the following individuals into the Red Font Fraternity/Sorority:

DBella
Showtime
The Original Bamfer
hippie_hunter
Lobo

Show them some love, and let them know how much you envy their awesomeness. :applaud

Congrats all, especially to those (well just one of you) I use to echange PMs with on a regular basis and now no longer do :( ;)

So thats how you use your power? HUH?!

The new blood will learn very quickly that things start off nice and bubbly, and you feel like you're doing a great service to this community.

....But then the job begins to wear on you, and you become a jerk like me. It's a pleasant future. :)

Not really, there are lik 25 members right now.

I forgot that issue. So I guess some of the mods will be doing traffic duty?

Honestly, though to any of the moderators, how many do we need? It's almost like a police state now?

Were any older moderators de-modded?

The new blood will learn very quickly that things start off nice and bubbly, and you feel like you're doing a great service to this community.

....But then the job begins to wear on you, and you become a jerk like me. It's a pleasant future. :)

What if you come into the job already a jerk? :o

And, thanks everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"