• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

New Mods Galore!

Cmill216

Senior Case Officer
Reaction score
We would like to take this opportunity to welcome the following individuals into the Red Font Fraternity/Sorority:

DBella
Showtime
The Original Bamfer
hippie_hunter
Lobo

Show them some love, and let them know how much you envy their awesomeness. :applaud

Show me love or I'll ban you with the awesomeness of my new tyranical powers :cmad:

Why not just merge the other thread?

Anyway, let me repost this gem:

Spider-Grrl15, passed over again. :(

In the interest of fair CMill, I beat you with my thread. :o Even though I only congratulated 2 of them. But seriously how many f'ing mods does this site need?

Hey why didn't I get MODage???:csad:

Are there going to be two of them leaving? Please?

In the interest of fair CMill, I beat you with my thread. :o Even though I only congratulated 2 of them. But seriously how many f'ing mods does this site need?

How many members does the JSA need?

Bella, Showtime, Bamfer and Hunter are all good decisions.

I don't know Lobo so I can not make a statement one way or another.

Uh...I love you and...I...envy your awesomeness.....:up:

We would like to take this opportunity to welcome the following individuals into the Red Font Fraternity/Sorority:

DBella
Showtime
The Original Bamfer
hippie_hunter
Lobo

Show them some love, and let them know how much you envy their awesomeness. :applaud

Congrats all, especially to those (well just one of you) I use to echange PMs with on a regular basis and now no longer do :( ;)

So thats how you use your power? HUH?!

The new blood will learn very quickly that things start off nice and bubbly, and you feel like you're doing a great service to this community.

....But then the job begins to wear on you, and you become a jerk like me. It's a pleasant future. :)

Not really, there are lik 25 members right now.

I forgot that issue. So I guess some of the mods will be doing traffic duty?

Honestly, though to any of the moderators, how many do we need? It's almost like a police state now?

Were any older moderators de-modded?

The new blood will learn very quickly that things start off nice and bubbly, and you feel like you're doing a great service to this community.

....But then the job begins to wear on you, and you become a jerk like me. It's a pleasant future. :)

What if you come into the job already a jerk? :o

And, thanks everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"