Transformers New Orci & Kurtzman Interview

Why is it that everytime there's a leaked pic; everytime they talk about a TF, it's about Bumblebee? Is he the ****ing star of this movie, or what?!

they've increased their speed from 80mph to 95 mph :)

I like Orci & Kurtzman. I'm also glad they got involved and took over from the Catwoman guy. Orci and Kurtzman are pretty great writers. It's Michael Bay's directing that will ruin this movie IMHO.

MTV: Transformers fans have been all over you from almost the moment you signed on to write. Are you still feeling the heat?

Roberto Orci: When some of the early designs were leaked, some of the die-hard fans felt the integrity of the Transformers had been betrayed. Then when they saw some of the footage, they started to say, "I understand now. They're doing the movie version. It totally retains the integrity of what we love, but it's a whole other level."

bull**** and what footage

MTV: Transformers fans have been all over you from almost the moment you signed on to write. Are you still feeling the heat?

Roberto Orci: When some of the early designs were leaked, some of the die-hard fans felt the integrity of the Transformers had been betrayed. Then when they saw some of the footage, they started to say, "I understand now. They're doing the movie version. It totally retains the integrity of what we love, but it's a whole other level."

LOL! Excatly. Talking outta their rear ends....

Its quite possible that they are refering to the special screening from a couple of weeks ago, and the reaction is that of the guests that were there. We know most of the people that went there were blown away.

Its quite possible that they are refering to the special screening from a couple of weeks ago, and the reaction is that of the guests that were there. We know most of the people that went there were blown away.
Well, maybe not away.

Oh man, I hope they kept alot of the Sam scenes in! Because those were some of my favorite "character scenes":

Hope they mean that they just expanded to every character- not that they took focus away from Sam's pov of the unfolding events.

I loved the whole "my car was stolen" scenes and the autobots waiting outside of the house....

And yes, to general audiences- Bumblebee will probably be the "star" autobot- since it is the one that the audience will develop a kind of 'bond' with. Whereas Optimus Prime, will be the 'hero' to root for-

Kind of hard to describe, just- to general audiences Bumblebee will mean alot because, once again, it's this whole "access" inside of the universe.

"The last thing we want to do is rape anyones childhood"

I hope these s--t peddlers suffer. Just because they sold their inner child to the devil doesn't mean they should wage war on anyone who holds their inner child sacred.

"Rosebud" -Citizen Kane

blind_fury has become more fun to watch than CFlash.

You get all purple in the face when you post, don't you? :)

BF that's a bit harsh mate, even if it is a quote.

What's harsh? Having someone wipe their ass with the dream you've had since the Reagan administration?

Man....blind_fury you are quite lame.

If you are wishing people to die of cancer because the transition of a cartoon to a movie isn't going the way you like it....well than you need to get a life.

"Dreams..."

Can you be anymore cliched and unoriginal in your complaining. Bring up some valid points instead of spouting anger and death on someone. That shows how shallow and uneducated you are in life.

Man....blind_fury you are quite lame.

If you are wishing people to die of cancer because the transition of a cartoon to a movie isn't going the way you like it....well than you need to get a life.
They inflict cancer on my inner child, I wish cancer on their physical bodies. I would say their actions are worse than my harmless wish.

"Dreams..."

Can you be anymore cliched and unoriginal in your complaining. Bring up some valid points instead of spouting anger and death on someone. That shows how shallow and uneducated you are in life.

lolz. Dreams and imagination aren't cliche. They are what seprate man from machine. Except for Transformer machines, they would have souls and dreams like humans. :woot:

That's more than I can say for the soulless makers of TINO.

Dude, I wouldn't wish cancer on my worst enemies. Its a horrid disease that has claimed the lives of people close to me. Seriously if you want to have a go at what these people do make it constructive, not mindless.

Thankfully, there looks to be a cure for cancer.

We can now all look forward to blind_fury's "life" being wrecked by multiple sequels from these "horrible horrible life wrecking people".

Dude, I wouldn't wish cancer on my worst enemies. Its a horrid disease that has claimed the lives of people close to me. Seriously if you want to have a go at what these people do make it constructive, not mindless.

Ok I don't wish cancer on them. What about a bad case of gonorrhea?

We can now all look forward to blind_fury's "life" being wrecked by multiple sequels from these "horrible horrible life wrecking people".
Is Jar Jar your favorite Star Wars character? Big fan of Halle Berry's Catwoman movie? What about Batman and Robin?

I'm trying to figure out why some people defend these soulless, money-grubbing s--t peddlers. :huh:

I'm trying to figure out why some people defend these soulless, money-grubbing s--t peddlers. :huh:

Not defending at all. I am very critical about movies like you may be. But I don't sit in my room throwing my own feces around, writing the name of the directors of Captain America: The Movie, stabbing a George Lucas hex doll for wrecking the prequels, drawing horrible pictures of Halle Berry Catgarbage being beaten by thugs.

I acknowledge the fact that movies are sometimes made wrong or should not have been made at all. I DO place the blame on the director and the writers for being so dumb or blind sometimes. I do step back and read over the whole of it, and realize that a lot of people let the bad parts totally ruin EVERYTHING for them about this movie. Daredevil is a great example. The movie apparently blew until the director's cut comes out. All of a sudden people that hated it state they love it now. PLEASE, enough.

But I also understand that certain things won't show up well on the movie screen, or things need to be changed. I also understand that sometimes when movies are made about cartoons or written text that there is something lost between the transition. XMen costumes were great.

Original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turles movie: Hit the nail on the head for ME
Starwars Prequels: almost a complete waste of time for, let down by my OWN hyping
Superman Returns: Liked it a lot, but understand that the movie shouldn't have been that long and could have been better with more action, less drama.

These are my opinions. Those are your opinions. I was simply calling you out about stating that someone should DIE for making a movie about something that you obviously have a huge attachment to. That is ridiculous.

Movies can and will usually, sometimes hopefully be remade. There will always be something to love and something to nitpick about movies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"