New Pic: Heath Joker shooting Jack Joker

xx The Joker xx

Civilian
Reaction score
P1120015.jpg

Sorry if this is old...

When I saw the thread I just read "New Pic Heath Joker" and immediately clicked the thread expecting a new photo from the film. Disappointment to say the least.

totally uncalled for...I don't see why Batman fans can't like...IDK...both of them?

CFE

The same will happen to Heath Ledger in 20 years time... or maybe sooner depending on his performance

I would love to get my hands on a hard copy of that illustration. Is it recent?

Heh! When I saw the title, I thought someone manip a pic of Heath shooting Jack. Wasn't expecting it to be an art on some magazine. :funny:

When I saw the thread I just read "New Pic Heath Joker" and immediately clicked the thread expecting a new photo from the film. Disappointment to say the least.

Same here. :hehe:

Heh! When I saw the title, I thought someone manip a pic of Heath shooting Jack. Wasn't expecting it to be an art on some magazine.

I thought that afterwards, too.

Cool! I love that art style. I didn't take that drawing seriously as I think it was made in jest.

thats a cool little promo piece right there. good piece of art too. very fitting for a newspaper and immediately says everything the non-bat-fan audience needs to know about this joker.

anybody getting uppity about it needs to relax

Cool! I love that art style. I didn't take that drawing seriously as I think it was made in jest.

Yeah. I seen this kind of stuff happend before in magazine all the time. It's just for fun & nothing to take seriously. After all, why so serious? :hoboj:

Ha!
Funny stuff! :grin:

Yeah, I don't see any problem probably because I love both depictions...

Hell, I still love Cesar Romero's Joker. I think my heart is big enough for all these and even further Jokers.

Rubber soul. It's also the title of a great Beatles album. :woot:

Seriously, I think it's probably because they're all so different from each other...
I like apples and oranges.
There's also always space for BTAS Joker.

haha, pretty funny pic.

ahaha, I'm sure jack would laugh about it himself. I mean, it's not like Nicholsons Joker will go anywhere, that is one of his most memorable performances.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"