Superman Returns New Trailer With The Last Stand

PSU442 said:
he looks fantastic there... i'm really starting to enjoy the small S

how can u enjoy the small S? that just sounds dirty.

explode7 said:
X3 isn't crap get your facts straight mister.

Only reason X3 made a alot teh first weekend..is because of the kid factor. Parents are taking their 8 year olds to see this film.

BrollySupersj said:
OF course it does, I have Ghost Rider fever due to that trailer :O Only this NEW Superman trailer can bring me back.

the effects on GR look pretty fake.....hope they make an ajustment in post production

Did anyone notice the third person in the Titanic-like flood scene with Lois and Jason?

Richard or Superman?

Dark Knight said:
the effects on GR look pretty fake.....hope they make an ajustment in post production

well, they have nine more months of post production...so I wouldn't worry about that. :up:

bosef982 said:
Did anyone notice the third person in the Titanic-like flood scene with Lois and Jason?

Richard or Superman?

Notcied that too.......Richard I think.

BrollySupersj said:
I feel I was cheated out of something good when it comes to the Trailers. MY theather only showed

Miami Vice (dear lord, thats pure failure)
Talledegga Nights
Super EX girlfriend.

the trailers i saw were odd. They actually showed a trailer for the Omen...and there were plenty of under 13 year olds there during a day showing. Odd....

DorkyFresh said:
8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

The sixth pic down, Routh looks HUGE in that pic. I am convinced that Routh simply looks better as Supes in motion pictures rather than still photos. I am more pumped about this movie every day.
One question, when Lex stabs Supes in the back, what does he say in his ear? Is it, "Now FLY" or "Now FRY?" I cant quite make it out with the background music.
Edit: Lets be honest and fair; will Routh ever reach the standard Reeve set? I used to say no, but now I say give me more time and more films, then I will decide. However, Routh will never REPLACE Reeve, he simply SUCCEEDED Reeve.

not_a_victim said:
The sixth pic down, Routh looks HUGE in that pic. I am convinced that Routh simply looks better as Supes in motion pictures rather than still photos. I am more pumped about this movie every day.
One question, when Lex stabs Supes in the back, what does he say in his ear? Is it, "Now FLY" or "Now FRY?" I cant quite make it out with the background music.

I think it was "Now Fly!" :)

NO supes was cooking stir fry right there. For real:)

DvilDog said:
NO supes was cooking stir fry right there. For real:)
lol
That made me chuckle.
Boh ways make sense,
"Now FLY"= Lex being sarcastic to an injured Supes.
"Now FRY"= Lex knowing that the Kryptonite is radioactive to Supes. (Confirmed just a second before by Lois saying so.

EDIT:
BTW, the whole thought of Lex stabbing Supes on the screen is still surprising to me. I know the stabbing actually occurs off-frame, but none of the other Supes movies were that graphic with depictions of violence. Unless you count Supes crushing Zod's hand, and that just effing rocked.

not_a_victim said:
Edit: Lets be honest and fair; will Routh ever reach the standard Reeve set? I used to say no, but now I say give me more time and more films, then I will decide. However, Routh will never REPLACE Reeve, he simply SUCCEEDED Reeve.

Agreed on Routh in that one pic. Those who still think hes too skinny need only look at that shot. Oh and Lex says "Now fly!" I think hes saying to Supes "Hey, now see if you can fly after I've just stabbed you with a kryptonite knife!" Basically taunting him with a bit of sarcasm.

bosef982 said:

Richard or Superman?

I notice it too. I figure I wasn't alone on this. And I do think it's Richard. Didn't report said that
Richard supposely use his sea plane & find Lois at Lex's yacht?

Spare-Flair said:
The most obvious and fake CG shot, still it looks good.

As an animator and film compositor, could you please explain to me how you believe this is a fake shot.?

Sure this may be a transition shot of him to a cg take off etc, but im just interested how you came to that conclusion.

Herc Destin said:
As an animator and film compositor, could you please explain to me how you believe this is a fake shot.?

Sure this may be a transition shot of him to a cg take off etc, but im just interested how you came to that conclusion.

When the scene was shot, people on the set reported when Routh ripped open his shirt he was wearing a white T-shirt. Which the novel confirms as the scene where clark goes to save the plane but realizes he forgot his suit and goes back to the Daily Planet to get it. The movie cards also collaborate this so a lot of people think Singer digitally imposed the suit onto Routh to throw us off.

Clever singer, too bad we're always a step ahead.

its tiem for HD screencaps :D
i still love the texture :up:
Trailer4_040.jpg

i was agains the seams. but now i fuc... love them. they add something to the suit.
supesreverse.jpg

some user on BT.net noticed something interesting.
crater9yp.jpg

he is a monster :eek: :up:
Trailer4_024.jpg

for christ sake. what is thi red around lex?:confused:
is it what i think it is? :eek: :up:
25430287013095vo.jpg

10.jpg

this scene where he say the "little men with capes" line sounded very rosenbaum-ish

dark_b said:
some user on BT.net noticed something interesting.
crater9yp.jpg

I believe that crater is from when Supes land on the ground fast from the 1st trailer. Seeing as the crater show up as soon he land his feet on the ground.

dark_b said:
for christ sake. what is thi red around lex?:confused:
is it what i think it is? :eek: :up:

That's just the crane shot of Lex stabbing Supes. It's his cape.

Gold Samurai said:
10.jpg

this scene where he say the "little men with capes" line sounded very rosenbaum-ish

Sounded like a throw-away line to tie into the Lex Luthor of the comics and his hatred of Superman's power and alien heritage.

dark_b said:
its tiem for HD screencaps :D
i still love the texture :up:
Trailer4_040.jpg

i was agains the seams. but now i fuc... love them. they add something to the suit.
supesreverse.jpg

Well I surely hope whoever had to put an "S" in little squares all over his suit got paid a lot of money.

And the seams are very cool, looks like the movie will be played out in excruciating detail :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"