Superman Returns New Trailer With The Last Stand

superadam87

Industry Chameleon
Reaction score
So, I just X3 and I was hoping that the new trailer for Superman Returns would be attached to it. Sure enough, it was. Let me tell you, a GREAT trailer. Sadly it didn't feature the Williams score but the shots it had in it were incredible. It shows the scene where Clark is in the elevator looks up and flies up through the shaft and changes into Superman. It's got new scenes of him flying and more dialogue from Brandon, more Lex. It's just a great trailer. Check it out. I hope it comes out online soon.

Holy CRAP!!! So it really is true! A whole new 3'rd trailer is coming out!... was it a trailer of 2½ minute like the others?? Oh, and just very short, what did you think of X3?

I'm glad BT was right, do you remember what brandon said?

I'm not exactly sure how long it was... It seemed to be approximately 2½ minutes. As for Brandon, I can't remember what he said, but he pretty much talked about coming back and ya it was awesome... haha. I'm working tonight so if the trailer hasn't been posted I'll to grab some footage or something.

^you do that.. but if this really is true, than the trailer will be on-line tomorrow, there's no doubt.. so tell me, can you remember if the music in this new one was something along the lines of what was heard in the international trailer as well???

superadam87 said:
So, I just X3 and I was hoping that the new trailer for Superman Returns would be attached to it. Sure enough, it was. Let me tell you, a GREAT trailer. Sadly it didn't feature the Williams score but the shots it had in it were incredible. It shows the scene where Clark is in the elevator looks up and flies up through the shaft and changes into Superman. It's got new scenes of him flying and more dialogue from Brandon, more Lex. It's just a great trailer. Check it out. I hope it comes out online soon.

******* that.

Ita-KalEl said:
BT knows everything...IMO he has seen the movie.
He prefaced his statement that there were 2 different trailers with the fact that his knowledge was based on the descriptions (AICN and another) looking different. He then said that he'd have to review them (the discriptions) again to see if they really were different.

I speak for everyone when I say:

WHERE IS THE TRAILER FOR DL?!?!?!?!?!

Binker said:
I speak for everyone when I say:

WHERE IS THE TRAILER FOR DL?!?!?!?!?!
Yeah, you'd think it would be online already--especially if people are already seeing it in advanced screenings.

^ It's not on-line yet... but when thinking of the fact that we will most likely see YET ANOTHER new trailer on-line tomorrow, people doesn't seem to be to hyped about it???!

To my knowledge, advanced screenings don't have trailers. If they do, it would depend if the trailers are from the same studio or not.

IM HAPPY IT DIDNT HAVE THE WILLIAMS SCORE.

It was really starting to annoying me. You dont put it into every single trailer or it just gets cheesy and overdone.

SR has already done it twice....good enough,

Just think that we'll see the scene with supes flying up the elevator shaft!

Kane said:
IM HAPPY IT DIDNT HAVE THE WILLIAMS SCORE.

It was really starting to annoying me. You dont put it into every single trailer or it just gets cheesy and overdone.

SR has already done it twice....good enough,
True, the music in the international was just so beautiful and classic/epic/powerful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what did Lex say or do in the trailer, SuperAdams..

I can't remember specific lines but he talked about his alien technology and briefly talked about what he wants to do. Let's just say it has a lot of Superman/Lex and plot info w/out spoiling anything.

As to the scene in the elevator shaft... I nearly **** myself.

I didn't see an advanced screening of X3, I work at the theatre so we get prints in the morning when we have midnight screenings and the manager's open up a theatre for us to watch it. Trailer rings attached and everything.

superadam87 said:
I can't remember specific lines but he talked about his alien technology and briefly talked about what he wants to do. Let's just say it has a lot of Superman/Lex and plot info w/out spoiling anything.

As to the scene in the elevator shaft... I nearly **** myself.

I didn't see an advanced screening of X3, I work at the theatre so we get prints in the morning when we have midnight screenings and the manager's open up a theatre for us to watch it. Trailer rings attached and everything.
sounds cool man... can you remember if the music was similar to the international trailer music??.. didn't the main theme play at any time?

i want this and the international in hd !!! hehe everyone doesss

Was Lex acting 'goofy' or serious, Superadams. I know that you won't know any specifics but what was Luthor's tone: Comedic or a threat?

If this gets online, I call the elevator lift scene for an avatar. :o

:up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"