Superman Returns New Trailer With The Last Stand

dark_b said:
some user on BT.net noticed something interesting.

he is a monster :eek: :up:
Trailer4_024.jpg

This is one of the main shots where Routh looks huge. Its a good one to show that hes not 'skinny' as some say.

when this Routh was getting stabbed and also when he's straining I think it's to lift New Krypton

he looks like a young Tony Danza... seriously just take a look, he has tony danza's expression

Judging within the context of the trailer, does anyone else think Lois' line about kryptonite being deadly to him is delivered absolutely horrendously? Bosworth looks like she has no interest in being there. Spacey may be hamming it up, but it looks like he's having loads of fun.

Obviously I'll have to wait and see it in the context of the movie, though.

i didn't think it was delivered badly.....it sounds like she's talking to someone who doesn't know anything about Superman to me.

This trailer is soooo much better than the last one. Makes me wonder why they even bothered with that other cheesy trailer. The new one is much more serious, and seems to have the better effects shots in it. It was like night and day between the two.

I still have some reservations about the movie, but from a marketing point of veiw, the new trailer makes me want to see the movie, where the last one makes me want to wait for the DVD.

can someone post some screencaps from this scene in the biggest HD?
Trailer4_000.jpg

thanks

dark_b said:
its tiem for HD screencaps :D
i still love the texture :up:

i was agains the seams. but now i fuc... love them. they add something to the suit.
supesreverse.jpg

Just noticed, the is shot is reversed. Evidenced by the mirror imaged \S/.

^I noticed that too... but wait a minute, isn't that also the case within the trailer it self??!!! weird!

Loved the trailer.

I just love everything about this movie so far. I cannot wait to read those people who have seen advanced viewings to let us know how high to get our hopes up.

It will be great to launch yet another Superman frnachise. From what I have seen so far, Singer can direct 10 of them in a row and I would still want an eleventh!

One question, why is the suit made of carbon fiber and not cloth like in the Reeve movies?

Is the music in the trailer Ottman's? Or is it something else?

rohitiyer said:
Which track could it be from? I'm referring to the vocals at the end.

Sorry I dont know, try search in SR soundtrack online :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"