New Wonderman Title: My Fair Supervillain!

The most despicable side, then. Reality shows are Satan's work.

TheCorpulent1 said:
The most despicable side, then. Reality shows are Satan's work.
Yeah for sure. I mean there’s nothing wrong with a few reality shows here and there, but almost every show on TV is a reality show now.

Heh, I love Wonderman and Ms Marvel. I've been enjoying the Ms Marvel series and I'm looking forward to seeing WM appear in that. I'll try this title out for those reasons alone.

Not sure about PAD, when I heard what the storyline was, I immediately thought of Giffen and DeMatteis writing it. It smacks of something along the lines of 'formally known as..'

As long as Wonderman becomes a reoccuring character in Ms. Marvel, I won't mind if this title sucks.

whenever reality tv is brought into a comic it becomes lame

Wow I really enjoyed Ms. Marvel, which seems like it should be called Ms. Marvel and Friends, since half the focus was on characters other then her. Not only did it have Wonder Man but it's also had some Prowler action going on in it too.

It was nice to see Ironman being more then a dick, this is probably the best book at showing the Pro-Reg side.

Lactophiliac said:
Why no love for Wonderman? :down

WONDERMAN001_bwcov.jpg
He's looking like Tempest in this pic.

Skip.

It'll all depend which PAD we get on this; X-Factor or FNSM.

Lactophiliac said:
Wow I really enjoyed Ms. Marvel, which seems like it should be called Ms. Marvel and Friends, since half the focus was on characters other then her. Not only did it have Wonder Man but it's also had some Prowler action going on in it too.
They do that because they know Ms. Marvel sucks. :p

Lactophiliac said:

It was nice to see Ironman being more then a dick, this is probably the best book at showing the Pro-Reg side.

Glad to hear you liked it. :up:

TheCorpulent1 said:
They do that because they know Ms. Marvel sucks. :p

Clearly.

I thought we had established her ****ishness?

Wolverazio said:
Clearly.

I thought we had established her ****ishness?
Just because someones a ****e doesn't mean the suck...well not unless you pay them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"