News flash!

I remember much of it, but was the earth under attack bit in there? I don't think it was. Could have been, I just think I would have remembered that plot point.

Yes, it was.

In the pantheon of superheroes, Superman is the most recognized and revered character of all time. Clark Kent/Kal-El (Henry Cavill) is a young twenty-something journalist who feels alienated by powers beyond anyone’s imagination. Transported to Earth years ago from Krypton, an advanced alien planet, Clark struggles with the ultimate question – Why am I here? Shaped by the values of his adoptive parents Martha (Diane Lane) and Jonathan Kent (Kevin Costner), Clark soon discovers that having super abilities means making very difficult decisions. But when the world needs stability the most, it comes under attack. Will his abilities be used to maintain peace or ultimately used to divide and conquer? Clark must become the hero known as "Superman," not only to shine as the world’s last beacon of hope but to protect the ones he loves.

Dated back in April.

http://www.movienewz.com/superman-re...ails-revealed/

if that synopsis is true, I'd be ok with that story!!

but it kind of sounds like stuff we've already known.......lol

I know........

but if it was part of a casting call solicit......then I guess that makes it official??

I guess...but it's the kind of general synopsis that doesn't give anything away. It does line up with Zod's plotline but yeah we pretty much figured that out already.

I'm tired of the heart attack death. If he must die I want to see a death due to injuries caused by the tornado

So are you tired of the Waynes and Uncle Ben getting shot all the time? :hehe:

I pretty much doubt he'll die from a gruesome injury or being dropped 1000ft from the tornado.

yes, WB won the rights to that domain name. If i'm not mistaken, it was About a month ago.

So are you tired of the Waynes and Uncle Ben getting shot all the time? :hehe:

I pretty much doubt he'll die from a gruesome injury or being dropped 1000ft from the tornado.

The Waynes and Uncle Ben dying are integral to the story of those characters relatives becoming what they are. For Superman, he doesn't need that.

EDIT: Also, it doesn't have to be a gruesome death...head trauma or something else would wok just fine

Last edited:
I don't really think it makes it better or worse honestly.

I would imagine mr kent will have a heroic death. Or just murdered by zod because jonathan won't tell him where the son of jor'el is.

Last edited by a moderator:
either way, somebody is gonna get their azz kicked lol.

I would imagine mr kent will have a heroic death. Or just murdered by zod because jonathan won't tell him where the son of jor'el is.

Spoilertag?

Last edited by a moderator:
If I made a superman movie and put out a casting call, I would put massive amounts of spoilers in my plot summary.

*After 25 years of keeping his powers a secret from the world, Clark Kent is motivated to use his abilities to help others after his father Jonathon Kent is killed in a tragic car accident caused in the crisis of a tornado. However even the Man of Steel wasn't prepared for the dangers that soon lay ahead. Zod attacks and seems unbeatable, Superman receives help from Lex Luthor, Lex Luthor is given Kyptonian Technology by Superman, Lois Lane and Superman fall in Love, Lois Lane finds out Clark Kent is Superman, Zod fights Superman, Zod gets sent to the phantom zone with Technology Developed by Luthor, Luthor betrays Superman , Lois is somehow not useless and Saves Superman from being sent to the phantom zone, Superman shares a passionate kiss with Lois Lane who forgets everything because we like to use made up powers for convenience

I kind of wish we didn't sort of know about Pa Kent dying. I was hoping to have both parents he could go to post Superman.

I kind of wish we didn't sort of know about Pa Kent dying. I was hoping to have both parents he could go to post Superman.

the way I found out is that Superman Homepage had the Link
""Man of Steel" Spoilers! Headstones in Smallville Cemetery"

it is like, WTF? A death in Smallville, who could it possibly be? I dont need to read the article to know the spoiler. I didn't read the article because I didnt want confirmation. I was hoping it wasn't what I was guessing.

Last edited:
wow. are they really remaking the STM???

Just because there are plot points in both films doesn't mean it's a remake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"