NFL Draft 2024

InCali

My Buddy - Max the Dog
Reaction score
So, I've been a big fan of Drake Maye since I saw him play and got to thinking about who should be the 1st pick. IF things stay the same as they are with one week left, I think it's pretty clear that the first 3 picks will be QBs....Williams, Maye, and Daniels. Most people seem to think Penix will be the 4th guy, but I rather think Bo Nix is the more talented QB (his age works against him in a lot of people's minds).

Even though I really like Maye (and am a UCLA guy), I think USC's Williams is the choice. The reason is that Maye, Daniels, AND Penix all have better receiving corps than does USC.

Penix has Odunze
Daniels has Nabers and Thomas Jr

All of those wideouts are almost assuredly 1st round picks....Williams main guy, Brenden Rice, could last into the 4th round and there's a significant drop off after that.

Maye has Walker (probably a 2nd round pick).

That doesn't mean there aren't other factors that play in, but I watched these guys and

Honestly......I think Williams is the right pick with Maye 2nd. I think the Pats end up with Daniels and, of the top three, I like him the least and think he could easily be outpaced by Nix, Penix, and even McCarthy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"