NFL - Game On

Valid concerns and I think they have to weigh the doctor's opinions, how Trevor feels, and coaching staff concerns when making a decision. Obviously, I don't have any inside info, but I think the Jags are going to win that division in the next 4 weeks whether they beat the Browns or not, so, from that perspective, I tend to agree with you.

So......you're trying to say you don't think Rudolph is better than Roethlisberger?!?!?!?
The Steelers losing I also think helped the case for sit him. Jags still gotta play Indy and Houston, and those will decide the division in the end. Steelers losing gave you leeway for the wild card should ya lose this week. Those division games matter more, so I would rest him and make sure he is healthier entering those games

The Steelers losing I also think helped the case for sit him. Jags still gotta play Indy and Houston, and those will decide the division in the end. Steelers losing gave you leeway for the wild card should ya lose this week. Those division games matter more, so I would rest him and make sure he is healthier entering those games
I didn't know that. Given that's the case, it makes sense to let him rest and get healthy (ier). The Jags with a healthy Lawrence are better than the Colts and probably better than the Texans too.

I didn't know that. Given that's the case, it makes sense to let him rest and get healthy (ier). The Jags with a healthy Lawrence are better than the Colts and probably better than the Texans too.
I am wrong, I think they played both them 2 times already. Got mixed up lol! I still not sure I'd feed him this week. They play Browns and Ravens next. But then Bucs, Panthers, and Titans. I think rushing Lawrence back is a bad idea on a high ankle. Especially against strong pass rushes. But, you will need him against Jackson. So I sit him and see if he can go next week

I am wrong, I think they played both them 2 times already. Got mixed up lol! I still not sure I'd feed him this week. They play Browns and Ravens next. But then Bucs, Panthers, and Titans. I think rushing Lawrence back is a bad idea on a high ankle. Especially against strong pass rushes. But, you will need him against Jackson. So I sit him and see if he can go next week
In any case, if they take 3 of the next 5, I think the Jags are in. I just checked and the Texans probably have the easiest schedule, but I don't like the odds that either of them wins 4 out of 5 and makes up that game on Jacksonville.

In any case, if they take 3 of the next 5, I think the Jags are in. I just checked and the Texans probably have the easiest schedule, but I don't like the odds that either of them wins 4 out of 5 and makes up that game on Jacksonville.
Agreed. Their back 3 is very doable.

I predict the Cowboys defeat the Eagles in a thrilling competitive game.

The realistic reasons why the Cowboys defeat the Eagles are the Cowboys make fewer miscues, and the Cowboys defense gets pressure on Hurts making it more likely they'll get critical stops. Also, Prescott has a great game throwing becuase of great blocking, and the Cowboys execute more great plays than the Eagles.

I'm heading to the gambling website.

Jesus......the NFC South is about as embarrassing as last year's AFC South. This year's AFC South is "marginally" better, but, man, watching those 8 teams is pretty brutal.

@Karelia

4th quater...do you love a pitcher's duel? :funny:

HFS (Hi Fi Settings).......This S*** baffles me.

Did I mention brutal?

Last edited:
And just like that…Chargers‘ ineptitude gets their QB injured. (And derails my #1 fantasy team in first round of playoffs)

If I’m Herbert I don’t go back next year. I sit out and demand a trade. Otherwise his career is over.

Was planning on watching the Chiefs-Bills game but I was drawn to the turdfest that is Raiders-Vikings

Great overall week for the Browns! Texans, Colts, and Steelers all losing give them some breathing room in the WC race. Wish Rams had won, but oh well. Broncos losing would have been nice, but they got that one. Really now just hoping for a Bills loss, lol

I never thought I'd say this at the beginning of the year, but it's not out of the question for the Packers to win their division and I don't see how they miss the playoffs unless they stumble in a big way. The Vikes and Lions look pretty pathetic and, right now, even Chicago can beat them. The Bears have some players, are getting better, and, with a good draft, they could cause some problems next year.

Man......I never, ever cease to be amazed.....

The Bills.........the dumbest team in the NFL.

And, by the way, I think it's pretty cool that Steve Kornacki is doing the odds stuff on the Philly/Boys game. LOL

The Bills.........the dumbest team in the NFL.

No no its the Lions by a long shot. Handed a stacked draft, they find a way to blow it. Handed an easy schedule, they find a way to blow it.
Whoever Detroit faces in the WC round, it doesn't matter that they are playing at home, they will likely get embarassed and we won't have to see them again, thank goodness.

Meanwhile looks like the #1 seed in the AFC will come down to Miami and Baltimore. Both have tough remaining schedules, and they face each other on Dec 31. I'm still not a believer in the Ravens, but we shall see.

Last edited:
No no its the Lions by a long shot. Handed a stacked draft, they find a way to blow it. Handed an easy schedule, they find a way to blow it.
Whoever Detroit faces in the WC round, it doesn't matter that they are playing at home, they will likely get embarassed and we won't have to see them again.

Meanwhile looks like the #1 seed in the AFC will come down to Miami and Baltimore. Both have tough remaining schedules, and they face each other on Dec 31. I'm still not a believer in the Ravens, but we shall see.
I can't argue too much with that, but I was talking on field play. The Bills ARE stacked and the stupidity I see on a play by play basis astounds me. They beat the Chiefs tonight, but, man, they seemed to be intent on giving that game away.

Good thing they promoted their QB coach to Offensive Coordinator......

Well I see I was proven mostly right about why the Cowboys defeat the Eagles except it wasn't a competitive close game since the Eagles never lead, couldn't tie the game, also Cowboys moving the football in the 1st half was easy with throwing plays and running plays, and the Cowboys had no struggle scoring 24 points while the Eagles had to settle for 2 field goals.
The Eagles improvement in the second half by holding the Cowboys to 9 points was fruitless because the only points the Eagles scored was a returning fumble for a touchdown.

I expect Bayless to be talking about the Cowboys are a Super Bowl contender in response to the Cowboys bulldozing the Eagles 33-13 on Sunday Night Football.

The Cowboys wanted to make a statement vs an Eagles team that embarrassed them so not a surprise that the Cowboys defense prevented the Eagles from scoring an offensive touchdown in entertaining embarrassment.

Well I see I was proven mostly right about why the Cowboys defeat the Eagles except it wasn't a competitive close game since the Eagles never lead, couldn't tie the game, also Cowboys moving the football in the 1st half was easy with throwing plays and running plays, and the Cowboys had no struggle scoring 24 points while the Eagles had to settle for 2 field goals.
The Eagles improvement in the second half by holding the Cowboys to 9 points was fruitless because the only points the Eagles scored was a returning fumble for a touchdown.

I expect Bayless to be talking about the Cowboys are a Super Bowl contender in response to the Cowboys bulldozing the Eagles 33-13 on Sunday Night Football.

The Cowboys wanted to make a statement vs an Eagles team that embarrassed them so not a surprise that the Cowboys defense prevented the Eagles from scoring an offensive touchdown in entertaining embarrassment.
Well, I can't comment on how exciting and entertaining it was because that's subjective, but if the Eagles win out, I think they will get the #1 seed. Consider they have 2 games against the Giants, 1 against the Cardinals, and 1 against the Seahawks.....that ain't a tough schedule.

EDIT: I was wrong about the Eagles winning out. If the 49ers win out, they get the #1 seed, but if the Eagles win out, they would hold the tie breaker over the Cowboys; who would be a very, very tough wildcard.

Last edited:
@Karelia

4th quater...do you love a pitcher's duel? :funny:

HFS (Hi Fi Settings).......This S*** baffles me.

Did I mention brutal?

Sigh... Aidan O'Connell is proving every week, he is simply not that guy. The defense has been playing pretty solid most of the year. The worst games they've had was against the Bills & Bears. They've kept them in almost every game. But that offense... yikes. Not sure if it's because it still has Mcdaniels stench on it or what, but it's pretty pathetic.

Ah well, it's looking like a QB in the 1st round is more likely. That's a bit exciting. Jayden Daniels (LSU QB) gave a shout out Antonio Pierce after giving his Heisman Trophy speech... he'd look good in Silver & Black.

Seeing Mahomes cry like a baby did bring a smile to my face though lol. Let's go Buffalooooo!!!

Last edited:
Yeah, Mahomes and the Chiefs whining is a bad look. Dude was offside, it was clear as day that he was. You don't want to risk getting a ticky tack flag that wipes out a huge play, MAKE SURE THEY LINE UP CORRECTLY!!!! If you don't commit the flag, then you won't be flagged! Zero sympathy

Giants Packers
This should be an entertaining competitive game that the Packers win because of fewer miscues. Love has more experience as a Starting QB than Devito so the Packers are slightly more likely to win because of that main advantage.

Titans Dolphins
As a realistic Titans fan, I expect the Dolphins to bulldoze the Titans. The Dolphins have a stacked offensive arsenal while the Titans have a low amount of offensive playmakers so it's unlikely the Titans compete vs a team that is better on paper, and by the shown results on the field.
So most likely the Dolphins have a great game offensively in an entertaining embarrassment.

Giants Packers
This should be an entertaining competitive game that the Packers win because of fewer miscues. Love has more experience as a Starting QB than Devito so the Packers are slightly more likely to win because of that main advantage.

Titans Dolphins
As a realistic Titans fan, I expect the Dolphins to bulldoze the Titans. The Dolphins have a stacked offensive arsenal while the Titans have a low amount of offensive playmakers so it's unlikely the Titans compete vs a team that is better on paper, and by the shown results on the field.
So most likely the Dolphins have a great game offensively in an entertaining embarrassment.
You can never tell what's going to happen on a game by game basis, but I give the Pack at least a 1 TD win over the Giants at least half of the time. GB has been playing really well lately and they sniff the playoffs. I'd be really surprised if this one was close enough for the Giants to win when the 4th qtr rolls around.

Yeah.....the fish are going to steamroll the Lichens. If the NFL is going to have simultaneous games on Mondays, at least, in this case, one of them probably isn't worth watching; other than to check in occasionally to see how bad the curb stomp is.

Note to NFL: it's kind of stupid to have these games on at the same time. At least stagger them a bit and start the blowout game earlier)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"