NFL Free Agency

StorminNorman said:
Anyone else think Joey Harrington will have a great half-year for Miami?

Even if Culpepper isn't ready for the start of the season he shouldn't miss more than 3 or so games. The latest I've heard on his condition is that he's already throwing on the run, so that's definitely a good sign. I've heard from numerous sources that he should be ready for the start of camp as well as the start of the season.

I don't want to see any kind of Bush in charge of anything in this country. :o

-Miami RB Ricky Williams signs 1 year deal with the Toronto Argonauts of the CFL.

-Cards are interested in Ty Law.

-Ravens are going to give Steve McNair a physical, and then most likely get him from Tennessee in exchange for a draft pick.

McNair to Ravens is official. Traded for a 4th round pick.

that should be good for Boller, man the guy needs some guidance he didn't play that well until late in the season (even though he was injured).

I kind of angry at the Patriots for allowing all three David Givens, Willie McGinest and Adam Vinateri to go. Im not sure the GM is even awake right now. From what I can see the replacements for those now empty positions are around or aren't all that good. If we don't get a move on things the Pats are going to be in rough shape.

I heard a rumor they were going to atempt to get Ty Law back. That would be nice because his replacement (Duane Starks) didn't get the job done. I really hope we aren't headed down the same road again.

this is only a short term solution for the ravens.

Kaleb said:
this is only a short term solution for the ravens.
Yeah, Mcnair has 1-2 good years left. That's if he stays healthy.

D.Rex said:
I kind of angry at the Patriots for allowing all three David Givens, Willie McGinest and Adam Vinateri to go. Im not sure the GM is even awake right now. From what I can see the replacements for those now empty positions are around or aren't all that good. If we don't get a move on things the Pats are going to be in rough shape.

I heard a rumor they were going to atempt to get Ty Law back. That would be nice because his replacement (Duane Starks) didn't get the job done. I really hope we aren't headed down the same road again.

A lot of teams are going after Law. I've been waiting to see what he does, since the Chiefs are one of those teams, and if they nab him, they'll have a backfield featuring him opposite Patrick Surtain, with Sammy Knight and Greg Wesley between them, which would be absolutely monsterous.

Mee said:
Yeah, Mcnair has 1-2 good years left. That's if he stays healthy.

He's obviously past his prime, but it's a good move for the Ravens. They were also able to get him for a 4th rounder which is pretty cheap. I don't know if this makes them a contender. McNair has struggled the last couple of years and isn't anywhere near 100%. He'll play another 2 or 3 years. The Ravens signed him for 5 years.

I heard that he might just play 2 or 3 more yrs then stay on as an qb type advisor to whome ever is the qb then, my main worry is if the can resign Ed Reed and Adaluis Thomas this off season since they both are free agents

It's been announced CBS's first Super Bowl halftime show since Janet Jackson will feature...............Prince!

Meh.

Mee said:
It's been announced CBS's first Super Bowl halftime show since Janet Jackson will feature...............Prince!

Meh.

Oooh. Don't forget the pregame show featuring Cirque Du Soleil, :o

Go Web Go! said:
Oooh. Don't forget the pregame show featuring Cirque Du Soleil, :o
I didn't even know about that. Craptastic.:down

I hope that a joke :(

Go Web Go! said:
-Ty Law signs 5 year deal with KC

I was out of town, and away from da internetz, when this came out, so everyone can just rest assured that I did jump up and down with excitement when I heard of this on ESPN.

Vince Young and Jay Cutler both agreed to contracts today according to ESPN.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"