Nic Cage in 'Mandy'

StarLord

<<<<<<<<<<
Reaction score
THR
In the film, set in 1983, Cage plays Red Miller, a broken and haunted man, who hunts the unhinged religious sect who slaughtered the love of his life. XYZ Films is handling world sales on the project, and will bring it to the Toronto International Film Festival this week.

Andrea Riseborough and Linus Roache also star in the film, which is being directed by Panos Cosmatos (Beyond the Black Rainbow).

r6lN7pc.jpg

His face has "This time... it's personal" written all over it.

I knew you'd be up for this Kane.

'Red Miller' is such a Nic Cage character name. I cannot wait!

Hell yeah

Plus I'm always up for more Andrea Riseborough.

I swear Cage is one critical hit away from a revival.

Cage would be great for TV. That could really be the place for a comeback. As much as I love the guy, his sticking to film seems to come more from ego, like it makes him feel like he's still an A lister.

Cage would be great for TV. That could really be the place for a comeback. As much as I love the guy, his sticking to film seems to come more from ego, like it makes him feel like he's still an A lister.

Maybe he just has a profound love for cinema.
As much as I love TV (and it's getting better and better), I'll always have a preference for feature films. Nothing wrong with that.

I hear this movie is nuts and its been getting some good reviews, but goddamn I hate this director's first movie, "Beyond the Black Rainbow." Some neat art direction there but it is remarkably dull and a complete waste.

I need this injected into my eyeballs right now.

I didn't even know about this movie until a few days ago, and now I really need to see this!!

Nicolas Cage comeback? Let it happen, pls.

Cage was epic in "Mom and Dad" going full-on Nic Cage. I can't wait to see this.

Hopefully a trailer and a release date is upon us.

Please, PLEASE let this commence the Nicholas Cage comeback we deserve!

There is no Nic Cage comeback. Cage is in a constant state of ebbing and flowing.

Seriously. Comeback implies he’s careful in choosing his projects, ala McCougnahey, to wash off the stink of bad movies. Cage is just cranking out movies to pay the taxman. Every once in a while he actually makes a good one.

And it makes the good ones that much sweeter.

Awesome Nic Cage movie with the visuals of Beyond the Black Rainbow. Can't wait to see it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"