Nicki Minaj retires...

Lily Adler

#forthecontent! 📹 (she/her)
Staff member
Reaction score
Nicki Minaj tweets that she's 'decided to retire' — and the internet has thoughts

gettyimages-1147440912.jpg

She's problematic and won't be missed. Let her go have her family with her rapist fiancee or whatever he is.

She's just trying to get attention and increase her album sales. Then she will make a return at some point to increase sells again. Wouldnt surprise me if this was her managers idea.

It'll probably be temporary, like Jaimie Alexander announcing today she's quitting Twitter.

Typically these people are attention seekers and the relative quiet will have them running back for another fix.

We'll see if this is a Sean Connery retired (where he actually did it) or a Ozzy Osbourne (where the retirement doesn't last very long).

Cardi B and Lizzo will fill the void.

We'll see if this is a Sean Connery retired (where he actually did it) or a Ozzy Osbourne (where the retirement doesn't last very long).

Rappers "retire" all the time...and then come back. Jay-Z did it twice (I think). Too Short did it years earlier, as did Chuck D. Don't forget that cornball Mase.They all come back eventually. Whether anybody cares or not is a different story.

And the Lord saw it, and it was good.

I like a big ass as much as the next guy, but right now there are too many of them in the game so it's kinda redundant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"