Nicolas Cage reveals bizarre diet of animals that have 'dignified' sex

geez, because the way animals reproduce has a lot to do with which you should eat.

photo+5.JPG

This....just this.

I think many a hypester would love/hate to see that.

This goes to show that no mater how eccentric you are Nicolas Cage is even stranger.

I can imagine Nicholas Cag with a clipboard and lab coat, studying animals mating while he decides if he should eat them later.

If they ever make a Braincrusher movie, Nicolas Cage has to be in it.

I can imagine Nicholas Cag with a clipboard and lab coat, studying animals mating while he decides if he should eat them later.

Very Darwinian of him.

Charles Darwin ate a sample of any and every animal he discovered. During his studies at Cambridge University he joined the Gourmet Club, whose mission statement was to go forth and eat as many rare and unusual animals as possible. It was basically a 19th century Epic Meal Time.

He enjoyed his time with them so much that when he set off in the Beagle for South America, he ate everything -- armadillo ("Tastes like duck"), agouti and veal. Oh wait, did we say veal? We meant a meat that Darwin thought to be veal that later turned out to be puma.

I think next month I'm going to have a Nicolas Cage marathon. Not sure which film I should start it off with, maybe Bad Lieutenant.

First Ghost Rider 2 then The Wicker man.

You must include Vampire's Kiss and Deadfall.

I'd be a little freaked out at any animal aside from humans banging missionary style.

It's how Bonobos do it.

Dolphins too, sort of.

Last edited:
Agghh, those noses bumping.

He could do the dinosaur roars for the insect ones.

At least he doesn't eat children.

At least he doesn't eat children.

I refuse to believe he DOESN'T eat children without proof. :o It's simple logic. This is the world we live in and you'd all better grasp that. :word:

P.S. Jabooty.

Sovy misses all the dignified sex Piper would brag about having.

Also... Jabooty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"