Nicolas Cage vs Haunted Amusement Park in Wally’s Wonderland

Pennywise

Avenger
Reaction score
Nicolas Cage To Star In Genre Thriller ‘Wally’s Wonderland’ – Deadline

EXCLUSIVE: Nicolas Cage is set to star in Wally’s Wonderland, a genre film to be directed by Kevin Lewis (The Drop). Cage will play a janitor, forced to spend the night in a twisted amusement park where he is pulled into a living nightmare. As the threatening animatronic characters come to life, the janitor has to fight his way from one monster to another to survive until morning and get out of the park.

Landafar Entertainment, JD Entertainment, Saturn Films, Almost Never Films & Screen Media Ventures are behind the film. The screenplay, which was high on the Blood List, a list of highly anticipated genre scripts, is written by G.O. Parsons. Grant Cramer (Lone Survivor), Jeremy Davis (The Street Racer), and Danny Roth (Anti-Life) will produce along with Cage and Mike Nilon.

Danny Chan, Foresight Chairman Mark Damon, and Screen Media’s SVP of Worldwide Acquisitions Seth Needle will executive produce. The film is scheduled to begin production in late January. Foresight will handle worldwide sales, introducing the film at AFM.

“For me there was always one actor and one actor only who could make this movie work,” said Lewis, “and that actor is Nic Cage. I’m thrilled to be working with him and can’t wait to see him go up against Wally and his gang of psychopathic misfits. I see this movie as Pale Rider vs Killer Klowns from Outer Space.”

Yesssssss

I need both of these new Nic Cage movies in my life, like, NOW. Also, The Drop was an awesome movie so this might legitimately be good.

This sounds awesome, haha.

Yeah, I'm sold. Sight unseen.

Bring the Cage.

We meed a Nic Cage multiverse movie. Where Nic Cage stars as Nic Cage & Nic Cage has to fight every single character hes ever played

We need a Nic Cape and Keanu Reeves team up movie.

U1x7rmG.gif

‘Party Of Five’ Star Emily Tosta Joins Nicolas Cage In ‘Wonderland’ – Deadline

EXCLUSIVE: Party Of Five and Mayans M.C. star Emily Tosta is joining Nicolas Cage in genre thriller Wally’s Wonderland, which is now underway in Atlanta, Georgia.

Tosta will play the rebellious teenage lead in the movie from director Kevin Lewis (The Drop). Tosta’s character Liv joins Cage’s character The Janitor in their bid to survive a hellish night trapped inside an abandoned family entertainment center populated by possessed animatronics.

Also joining are Beth Grant (No Country For Old Men), Ric Reitz (The Resident) and Chris Warner (Machete). The screenplay, which was high on the Blood List, is written by G.O. Parsons.

59857E1E-7D1A-48F1-B24F-31A9A7805441.jpeg
17A33E8C-FA4B-4399-ACA2-215C930233BA.jpeg

62A2FD38-95C8-47B9-860F-0199D6357B0E.png

Reactions: CJ
Sylvester Stallone Thriller ‘Samaritan’ Adds NFL Player Jared Odrick – Deadline

Social media influencer Christian DelGrosso is set to co-star opposite Nicolas Cage in Wally’s Wonderland. Written by G.O. Parsons and directed by Kevin Lewis, the horror-thriller follows a janitor (Cage), forced to spend the night in a twisted amusement park where he is pulled into a living nightmare. As the threatening animatronic characters come to life, the janitor has to fight his way from one monster to another to survive until morning and get out of the park. Producers are Cage, Mike Nilon, Grant Cramer, Jeremy Davis, and Danny Roth. DelGrosso has maintained a huge social following with over a million followers across platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Tik Tok. He’s repped by Luber Roklin

Hook Wally’s Wonderland and The Unbearable Weight of Massive Talent to my veins!

This is going to be awesome I believe.

Nicolas Cage Thriller ‘Willy’s Wonderland’ Sells To Key International Territories – Cannes – Deadline

Foresight Unlimited has announced key international territory sales for the Nicolas Cage-led thriller Willy’s Wonderland (working title), including U.K., Canada, Australia, Italy, Germany and Latin America. Directed by Kevin Lewis, the film follows The Janitor (Cage), an out-of-towner, who is forced to clean a family entertainment center in exchange for having his car serviced after it breaks down. He, along with some locals, must then survive a hellish night trapped inside with the stars of the center – animatronic characters that have turned evil.

Emily Tosta, Beth Grant, Ric Reitz, and Chris Warner also star in the pic, which was penned by G.O. Parsons.

The list of foreign territories includes; UK (Signature Entertainment), Germany & Benelux (Splendid), Latin America (CDC), CIS (Central Partnership), Canada (VVS), Australia (Madman), Italy (Eagle Pictures), Scandinavia (SF Studios), Middle East (Salim Ramia), Portugal (Nos Lusomundo), Poland (M2), Hong Kong (Pegasus), Taiwan (MovieCloud), Thailand (Sahamongkol), Philippines (Pioneer), Pan Asia Pay TV (Fox-Disney), Vietnam (Rapture Lions Entertainment), India & Singapore (Viswass), Bulgaria & Ex-Yugo (Fifth Element/Blitz), and Iceland (Myndform

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"