• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Night is Day - A new superhero movie from Scotland

ecossefilmmaker

Civilian
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I hope it's okay to post a link to the trailer for my indie superhero film, Night is Day, on here.

"Night is Day" follows the adventures of Jason Mackenzie, a Glasgow vigilante with the power of foresight and lightning, prompting him to roam the streets and keep them safe. When an ancient creature known as The Caillech, returns to Scotland after years in exile, she promises the end will come in three days. Jason must team up with Lexi, an ageless vampire, to get to the bottom of the Caillech's intentions and save the world.

The film was shot for less than £10,000 and will be released early next year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2p9AmXOklE

I hope you enjoy the trailer :)

Last edited:
Looks cool! One question though, at the end of the trailer, why is the guy shooting the gun pulling the slide back after every shot? That's a semi-automatic, doing that would eject the next bullet...

Most pistols that shoot blanks in movies need to be custom rigged to repeat fire($$). If you don't use a blank adapter ..you'll have to cock it each time. thats my guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"