Nine

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=61164

28wmbn.jpg

2rp7k0g.jpg

6iflh0.jpg

Kidman looks perfect in those posters. What the hell happened to her lips??

I loved the new trailer. I've yet to see 8 1/2, but it's at the top of my queue.

Are there such things as well made posters nowadays?

I realy dig that scene of Kate Hudson dancing and singing ,but im not into musicals so likely i will wait for cable

I'm excited for this movie. I usually don't see stuff with Daniel Day Lewis in it, but this has got me very intrigued.

Gosh, those posters are kinda awful.

I just think the Academy gives him Oscars even when he doesn't deserve it.

The second one, yes. Of course, I haven't seen it, but from what I've seen I just wasn't impressed.

From the trailers all his performance in that movie is is SHOUTING WORDS VERY LOUDLY!!!

:dry: He doesnt shout in any of the trailers! And a trailer is no way near enough to say 'he didnt deserve the oscar'

I've watched a couple clips too. The "I've Abandoned My Child" scene and the infamous "Milkshake" scene. All he did was shout. Sure it fit the mood of the scene, but shouting =/= Oscar

Yeah thats basically the only times in the 160 min movie he shouts. Shouting twice in a film =/= bad performance.

Don't forget Bill the mother****ing Butcher in Gangs of New York.

I honestly don't see how you can think Lewis is overrated. The man is top of his craft and actually treats it like not just art, but life itself.

I loved the new trailer. I've yet to see 8 1/2, but it's at the top of my queue.

I thought you said you'll pass?

I'm not much into musicals. I'd only see this for Lewis and the attractive women.

I have 8 1/2 on my DVR so I'll get to it eventually. Dark, if you have TCM, it shows up on there now and again. It's a great channel to watch essentials.

[YT]Dqc7MYNh24k&feature=related#[/YT]

Small clip from "An Unusual Way".

So after hearing most of the music from the movie(full songs), it's pretty amazing. Kate Hudson has honestly surprised me as did Fergie. I can't wait til the movie finally comes out.:yay:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"