Ninja Turtles Trades

hulkamania85

Sidekick
Reaction score
Are the original Ninja Turtles comics ever going to be reprinted? They are supposed to have a movie next year, so I'd think that would be a great time to re-release the old collected editions. I would think there would be some demand for new trade paperbacks of the Ninja Turtles.

they're some old trades of the original stuff that are readily available on ebay

yeah but the first volume is always hard to find

hulkamania85 said:
Are the original Ninja Turtles comics ever going to be reprinted? They are supposed to have a movie next year, so I'd think that would be a great time to re-release the old collected editions. I would think there would be some demand for new trade paperbacks of the Ninja Turtles.
A issue of TMNT vol 4 they said they will be doing trades but thats the good news the bad is they will take awhile more than likely by Dec.

deathshead2 said:
A issue of TMNT vol 4 they said they will be doing trades but thats the good news the bad is they will take awhile more than likely by Dec.

Still that's good news. When is the last time they have done trades?

Ninja Turtles has made a comeback recently. I'd think they'd want to capitalize on new interest in them.

As far as past editions of trades I have volume 6, the one where that leech becomes a mutant after sucking Raphael's blood. I tried to order Vol. 1 via Amazon but it didn't come through.

Does anyone know what the Tundra trade paperbacks are? Are they Mirage or Archie. I like both, but I already have Archie.

Not Jake said:
yeah but the first volume is always hard to find
My library's got it. It's sitting on my bookshelf right now, in fact. I meant to reread it.

I bought books 2-5 from the official site (those are all the trades they have left).

I'm hoping they'll re-release all the Mirage trades (the 7 collection books, the Tales collection book, "Shell Shock" , and "Challenges") as well as the rest of Volume 1.

If only Mirage could work out a deal with DC. We need an Absolute TMNT. Or maybe Mirage could just put out a coffee table-sized collection of all the TMNT stuff. That would be sweet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"